THE NEW WHITE ENVELOPE?

I try to learn one new thing every day.

I try to learn it as early in the day as possible so I can take the rest of the day off. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
It's not that easy Charles, you also have to perform an act of kindness. That way you can rest easy.
Many of us do carry a ID tag. Some have no name to the tags owner. We call them cell phones. Using only single strength by three or more cell towers(no deviation of time as a GPS or GPS tracking. Good to find within a few feet). This GPS tracking is good for 50 to 1000 feet(I may have to look that up. It may be better now)depending on the area that you are at.(more towers in the city than in the sticks. If two its guessing. One tower would be miles from tower only). Remember to set location to 911 only. So that if I know your cell number, I can not find where you are. But help can find you if needed.

edit:
"At the end of 2005, all cell phone carriers were required to provide the ability to trace cell phone calls to a location within 100 meters or less."
From http://www.travelbygps.com/articles/tracking.php
100m=328.084 ft mmmm I still think its better. But best I could find fast was in 2005. But within 330 ft, with that they could find you.

Use a hobby phone once to call 911. You now need a new hobby phone. They will try to get you to give your name.

Thread drifted. But still good.