Should I feel betrayed ? Well I do......

By the time they hit the WW, some fucktards are long gone....ijs.
I know many of you guys can feel my pain and you are just trying to cheer me up. I know you guys are just playing around and some of the comments are funny and make me think. But, She is NOT a hooker just a girl in need. She has had to turn to others for help, it is not a career for her.

But one of you guys is a dick. She called me today and told me about my posting on a website. You know who you are, why would you do that. Now I have to figure a way to fix this, I hope you are proud of yourself you f-ing WK bastard.
  • Seedy
  • 02-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Great minds. Shit, sign me up for a slice when she hits the Welcome Wagon. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Hey if she's asian, save me a piece....LMFAO
OMG, I have more balls than you Bumpy and I'm a chick.

If you're fucking a guy for money, you're a hooker....plain and simple. She's fucking you for money, that's a hooker. She is fucking you right?

You have to find a way to fix this? Are you kidding me? You're gettin played like a fiddle. Do you honestly believe that you're the only guy she's spreading her legs for right now? When you think she's at her friends house, she's fucking someone else and laughing because you're waiting for her.

Why in the world would you get mad at your two friends and not at her? You have no reason to be mad at your friends.

BTW, can I have her number cause I'm guessing I could get that ass for free?
But one of you guys is a dick. She called me today and told me about my posting on a website. You know who you are, why would you do that. Now I have to figure a way to fix this, I hope you are proud of yourself you f-ing WK bastard. Originally Posted by Bumpy_Deek
B_D, all I have to say to you in this case brother is deny deny deny. If all else fails pull the "Who do you trust? Me or your lying eyes." And I can say it wasn't me cause I never met the gal.

BTW, that guy needs to take a throwing knife to the knee.
I hope you are proud of yourself you f-ing WK bastard. Originally Posted by Bumpy_Deek
If you are at all implying this was me so help me I will tea bag your vodka cranberry fag drink next time we go out.
hobby
n hobby [ˈhobi]
something a person enjoys doing (usually frequently) in his/her spare time and not for pay

or

hob·by1    [hob-ee] Show IPA
noun, plural -bies.
an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation: Her hobbies include stamp-collecting and woodcarving.
hobbyhorse.
Archaic . a small horse.

'Hobby Loss'
A non-deductible loss incurred as a result of doing an activity for personal pleasure instead of for profit.

Bumpy:

You should have posted this in the SD/SB section of this site. Go there NOW and read very fucking one of the stickies word for fucking word. Learn from the experts there. Tons and tons of good SD/SD information there. Several veterans there to help if you have any questions.

You will soon find out there are a fair number of straight up providers who advertise on SD/SB sites. Another clue for you: If she has been on the SB site for more than a month or two, she has mostl likely "put out" for someone else or have experience as a SB. If she says she hasn't yet, then ask yourself a simple question: why? Is she a GPS? Does she not go BCD and chicken out at the last second? Or, like this case, is she is lying to you?

Some girls do the SB thing just on a lark or for the thrill that some man would pay her for BCD. Some do it as a "business", aka a serial SB. And some are really pros.

There is an old saying: "Becareful what you ask, because you may not like the answer". Your buddies gave you the answer, and the right one. You have to be a man enough to accept it.

Other fish in the SB ocean, other providers too. Don't waste your emotional time with this one unless you are a masochist. Move on with it or deal with it. (easier said than done I realize).

Sorry if I come across as harsh. Just trying to help set your big head straight since it sounds like your little one led you astray. I truely wish you the best of luck!
I know many of you guys can feel my pain and you are just trying to cheer me up. I know you guys are just playing around and some of the comments are funny and make me think. But, She is NOT a hooker just a girl in need. She has had to turn to others for help, it is not a career for her.

But one of you guys is a dick. She called me today and told me about my posting on a website. You know who you are, why would you do that. Now I have to figure a way to fix this, I hope you are proud of yourself you f-ing WK bastard. Originally Posted by Bumpy_Deek
Really? I don't know how to say this without sounding like a dick, but its your own damn fault, bro. You posted this thread against the advice of your friends. You provided very specific information about your friends and her HERE in a public forum. If privacy was your concern, why not put this in the ML? Why post this to begin with?

And why bring your SB/SD drama to a hookers n' johns website? What did you think was going to happen? I'm not surprised a dude is trying to curry some favor with her by throwing you under the bus. For fuck's sake, you virtually laid yourself down and sent out invites. Yeah, its a dick move on his part, but you started this whole chain of events. And you are the one who outed her as a provider, not just a SB and definitely not "a girl in need". By your own admission, she has traded favors for cash -- isn't that what has you so bent out of shape?

I don't know you, so I don't want to be the asshole, but you may need to evaluate if you have the emotional fortitude for the hobby or SB/SD relationships. You may be too sensitive. I mean, if you care this much about what some chick you're banging is doing on her own time, then the hobby definitely isn't your cup o' tea.
Bumpy Deek You're not a Sugar Daddy you're a Sugar Dummy.
Bwahahahahah
Ok......now, I need you to disappear tuesdays and thursdays......ijs.
Bumpy,

Just so you know I did not care enough about this shit to tell her. Just because she rarely sees guys for money makes her a part time provider or UTR. Think about this, I didn't tell, NAN doesn't have the sense to tell her, hmmm who does that leave, come on think hard. Yeah that's it .....SOMEONE ELSE is tapping it too. You need an intervention.

Two rules to hobby by :

1. Everybody can't handle good pussy. So if find yourself on a row boat somewhere still in that pussy, come to shore. Call a buddy. Cold turkey that shit.

2. There is one sure fire way to tell that a woman you are paying to fuck is lying to you about something ..... Her lips are moving.

Last I would like to say, this shit is still funny. I may have to go get some CIM off of West Rd.
I don't know what the fuck you were thincking taking your SB to meet these guys anyway, bumpy.

Moral of the story/lesson to be learned:
If nan sees a donut,
the fucker WILL glaze it if he hasn't already.

The sooner that you realize this, the sooner you'll find a peaceful night's sleep.

Kind of makes one wonder how many SDs she has and then how many hourly visitors that are just hit and run. She could be cleaning up.
What are the odds that you bring two friends from a state with a population of 25,674,681 and shes fu*ked them both.