900 Million reasons to not spread conspiracies

How so? Would you explain? Please. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'll let this video clip speak for itself. I had always thought this was a strange reaction for a parent who had just lost their child to such a violent act.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RJt2hpN1Q19l/
I'll let this video clip speak for itself. I had always thought this was a strange reaction for a parent who had just lost their child to such a violent act.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RJt2hpN1Q19l/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you are letting the video clip speak for itself, why are you trying to add your own personal bias to a reaction you can't possibly fathom let alone claim to know what a "standard" or "non-strange" reaction should be after losing his child in a mass shooting.

You choose to show a video intended to portray false grief. Because of your political leanings, you prop up the actions of a complete and total scumbag.

You're alex jones with no audience, no point, and no money.
If you are letting the video clip speak for itself, why are you trying to add your own personal bias to a reaction you can't possibly fathom let alone claim to know what a "standard" or "non-strange" reaction should be after losing his child in a mass shooting.

You choose to show a video intended to portray false grief. Because of your political leanings, you prop up the actions of a complete and total scumbag.

You're alex jones with no audience, no point, and no money. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I was showing a video that portrayed an unusual reaction at the time of a tragedy. I think you're trying to read into my intentions as portraying it as false grief.
dude do you or 1b1 think Jones has anywhere near that kind of money? at best reports on various sites say Jones might be worth 270 million which is actually surprising to me if he does have that much money. i find 75-100 million more likely which is still a surprising amount to me.

so here is how i can guarantee these families will never get anywhere near 965 millions dollars ....

simple math.

965 - 270 = 695.

he's short 695 million. probably a lot more than that.

do you and 1b1 realize what that means? IF (it won't) the judgement is upheld in full the only way these families will get 965 million dollars is if Jones stays on the air. until he's about 105 years old.

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Bahahahahaaaa