Provider Dream Team

LOL Britt,
I promise I was playing, and just trying to get a reaction out of you.
Kudos & well played , but I'm curious and must ask ... how much would the upcharge be? .
I'm kidding ... I'm kidding ... Roflmao Originally Posted by megustalatina
Is he really kidding?
I would love to just watch Sarahlynn and Sexy Britney!! You ladies are HOTT!!

P.S. If this ever happens, can I have front row seats?? Originally Posted by MsEboniAmazon

I want to watch too!! I looked at Sara Lynn's pics one day n had to go take care of myself after.

I think that popularity, performance, being friendly, and proven stability makes a great provider!!
I want to watch too!! I looked at Sara Lynn's pics one day n had to go take care of myself after.

I think that popularity, performance, being friendly, and proven stability makes a great provider!! Originally Posted by MonicaKitten
Monica, there's no reason for you to need to take care of yourself. I'll happily volunteer to do exactly that upon demand .

Fun thread...there's no way I could hang with most of these girls ALONE, much less together....but oh my what a way to go.

I think that popularity, performance, being friendly, and proven stability makes a great provider!! Originally Posted by MonicaKitten
You would not just watch, Monica! No you wouldn't!
SarahLynn's pics do have that effect on me also, along with MonicaKitten's!
Maybe ya'll would make a good duo. I would love to watch, but I couldn't just watch! MMMmmmmm!
Monica, there's no reason for you to need to take care of yourself. I'll happily volunteer to do exactly that upon demand .

Fun thread...there's no way I could hang with most of these girls ALONE, much less together....but oh my what a way to go. Originally Posted by Flyboy182

I volunteer my services also!
Water sports in the winter??? You sick bastard!!! It's the cold n flu season...maybe a nicely timed donkeypunch...just sayin...
Water sports in the winter??? You sick bastard!!! It's the cold n flu season...maybe a nicely timed donkeypunch...just sayin... Originally Posted by diveguy6

Yep! .... But shhhhh .... Nobody knows

ThanksMonica
Yeah, Shorty!!

It's not a Dream Team without Miss Dreams

Too bad I am not offering doubles, huh

As for me...I like One on One, as well!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Since I haven't seen neither one of these ladies it would be Dreams and Sarahlynn. Yet I'm not a double's kinda guy and don't care to be. Originally Posted by shorty
I think I would definitely be down for doubles with Sarah Lynn while I'm in town
I have been fantasizing about Coco and Chanel...
My best double ever... a total fantasy cum true:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=488171
SarahLynn would have to be there. And since I'm new and haven't seen many ladies yet, from what I can see and have read, I'd have to say Ginger. If it was a real DREAM team I'd have to throw Sydney in there also. There seems to already be some chemistry there...and surprise, surprise, Ginger appears to be the common factor. I'd definitely have to get in shape and have a complete cardiac work up done first though.
Can they be UTR's?? If so.. I already have the pair..

Attachment 209470

And yes I edited out some details to keep them UTR also.