Sexual bucket list

I have done lots of different things with many different women on here and in personal life. One thing I’ve always wanted to do is go to a swingers club and an orgy. Hopefully someday.
Checked off the twin sisters last week. Didn't know she had a twin till she had to go to sister's bedroom to tell her something. And her sister wasn't in the hobby but agreed to join, both serviced me.
I dont think there would ever be a end of bucketlist items I want to check off. Some of mine are certain tattoo and piercing plays I have not done. Certain religious and graveyard scenes. I've done some of them all. What I would like to do is get together a group of about 20 friends and start a no limits sex club or group. With room for revolving visitors to add spice. Having multiple people to add ideas and Amp up sexual play is what I would like to do.
more roleplay , nuru & giving golden shwersss lol
more roleplay , nuru & giving golden shwersss lol Originally Posted by PrettyPetite333
hmmmm may have to looku up next time in area
I made a "sexual bucket list" in 2016.. I had finished 16 of the 18 items just before Covid hit. Only thing left would be the mother/daughter thing and or the sisters thing. I was lucky enough to be involved in the texasbukkake club video shoots and was the caretaker of a "unicorn" for an adult theater slut for 3 years. I am pretty much retired now, don't know if I'll ever finish up my bucket list items.
I still kind of want to get down with a little person ie a dwarf, if only to see if I can get her to spin on my cock.

But my real fantasy is to have my SO eat my creampie out of another gal after staring me in the eyes and talking dirty as I unload.