Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

I've met Sarah and she is a serious woman and lovely. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah, seriously a nut case!
Have you always been a woman hater there Tampon?
I saw a poll the other day showed Jeb trailing Hillary Clinton by 14 points. Christie by 13 was the closest. Originally Posted by timpage
Polls are relatively meaningless at this point.

In January 2007 that is about where Hillary was also.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/14/democrats.poll/

CNN reported with the Dems she was 15 points ahead of Obaminable.

She's been quiet lately.

When her mouth is shut she polls better

She had to open her mouth in 2007 and 2008. I think you know the result.
Have you always been a woman hater there Tampon? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Only those who won't have him..... I suspect Palin doesn't sell sex.
Only those who won't have him..... I suspect Palin doesn't sell sex. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ask Glen Rice!
Have you always been a woman hater there Tampon? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In all likelihood Sarah Palin cost the Republicans the Presidency in 2008. I doubt the American voters take her very seriously at all today. Definitely attractive. Presidential material , no.
You're the only one here who is stupid enough to let emoticons represent you in public, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the only one stupid enough to respond to them daily for two weeks no smarts. DAOTY wear it you own it.
In all likelihood Sarah Palin cost the Republicans the Presidency in 2008. I doubt the American voters take her very seriously at all today. Definitely attractive. Presidential material , no. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Probably true in the "Austin area" ...

.. She raises money. Her effectiveness in helping candidates is not as valuable as Obaminable's effectiveness, which is probably the reason why so many Democrats who had close races this past election begged for him to come help!

Of course, according to him (Obaminable), he helped by encouraging the Democrats to refrain from voting this past Fall, if they approved of his performance. That is why the Dems lost control of Congress, right?

Now HE gets to control all of the legislation.

Speaking of 2008 ... where is Biden? Oh, yea ..

Take him seriously?
You are the only one stupid enough to respond to them daily for two weeks no smarts. DAOTY wear it you own it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the only one here who is stupid enough to use emoticons to represent your most intelligent thoughts week after week, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the only one here who is stupid enough to use emoticons to represent your most intelligent thoughts week after week, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here you go DAOTY
Here you go DAOTY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're all about looking for those big, juicy worms, aren't you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Now go back to your *fly* fishing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

.. She raises money. Her effectiveness in helping candidates is not as valuable as Obaminable's effectiveness, which is probably the reason why so many Democrats who had close races this past election begged for him to come help!

Of course, according to him (Obaminable), he helped by encouraging the Democrats to refrain from voting this past Fall, if they approved of his performance. That is why the Dems lost control of Congress, right?

Take him seriously? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No I don't like Biden as Presidential material either. Jimmy Carter has been an outstanding American doing countless things to help his fellow Americans. But he was an awful President IMHO. Palin might be doing some good things to help the Republican party but she will never overcome the gaffes she made in 2008. And I am hardly alone in my feelings towards her:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/sarah-palin-poll/

Today is the first time I looked at Presidential polls for the 1026 election. Hillary is beating every Republican candidate in every published poll.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-polls/2...tion-matchups/

And before you jump to conclusions, I have often said "Anybody but Hillary".

If I have to make a choice between taking "him seriously" or taking the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan "seriously."

"Him" wins by a landslide!
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2015, 07:54 AM
opps
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2015, 07:58 AM

This post show you utter and complete grasp of politics. Sara Palin does not appeal to a Presidential electorate. Yes she is great in certain sections of America. If you do not understand that , you do not understand politics.