gop needs an enema

From coast to coast. From N border to S border. Americans are purging trumpism. This stomach ache will be relieved and the GOP will be saved!
And best o' luck with that, mate... It's gonna be awhile.
trump is a POS [piece of shit]
SNICK
The GOP is purging itself!

Dont nobody step in it!
Yes! The Fat Orange Turd was so divisive that the left came out in droves to vote him out. They’ll do it again if he somehow wins the right for 2024.
I like Nikki Haley. She’s smart, doesn’t take shit and women will vote for her. One of reasons Fat Orange Turd lost to an old bumbling, mumbling idiot.
Yes! The Fat Orange Turd was so divisive that the left came out in droves to vote him out. They’ll do it again if he somehow wins the right for 2024.
I like Nikki Haley. She’s smart, doesn’t take shit and women will vote for her. One of reasons Fat Orange Turd lost to an old bumbling, mumbling idiot. Originally Posted by Charley3
100% Truth
... That Australian fellow with clever sayings - Confushiss
- surely got a rather apt one for THIS:

... "TWO WRONGS - don't make a right." ...

#### Salty
The real Australian said:

"2 Wongs said good night"
The real Australian said:

"2 Wongs said good night" Originally Posted by VitaMan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duJbr9rkuRM
To purge ourselves from the destruction brought on by the trumpies and the far right religious nuts.
This is the only way to save The Grand Old Party !
Time to purge and flush trump! [May require a dbl flush] Originally Posted by winn dixie
\
No. We need to diarrhea out the RINO's. The RINO's and the Democrats are a uniparty.
What field ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
field of dreams
Yeah, the GOP is in the process of an enema. We’re getting rid of the RINO’s!!!!

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/14199 Originally Posted by bambino

the enema process started with the Tea Party during the Obama administration.

the conservative populists took over from there.
What the OP doesn’t realize is that the GOP has moved on from people like him. He’s in the minority group and the toilet has been flushed. When he comes up for air the Lincoln Project will claim him!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
.... If they don't got him already...

... Though the OP surely seem to be unaware that
the GOP is The Party of TRUMP now.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

so you think the lincoln project will claim Winn Dixie?
trumpies are the minority. Its the trumps desantis gaetz and the ilk that are the minority, yet theyre the ones killing the GOP.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Maybe the GOP could invent a process where all of the GOP gets to vote on whom they will run during the general election. This process, whose primary purpose, would be to select said person to be their candidate. It's BRILLIANT. Let's call it ah, uh - I dunno, maybe a Primary. I like it... I'll file the patent paperwork first thing in the morning.

BTW: Thank you for your heart felt concern and offer to manage our party and platform for us. But I think we can continue to manage it without you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujNeHIo7oTE
Hence the enema [purge]

I would rather lose the election than have trump as president again!! If thats what it takes to get the trumpies out!!
Again, Trump will never win against the democrats. Women hate his guts. Minorities hate him even more. It’s either 4 more years of fumbling, bumbling Biden or pick another candidate! there is a cult minority that loves Orange Turd more then their country but enough people have had enough.
Nikki Haley gets my vote!