The continuing cover-up of the Biden crime family

Actually, it does.

But why mess with details?

Will keep you advised. I'm sure you'll be here right with us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
If your bar for "pure as the driven snow" is Trump, then I urge you to step outside the RWW bubble and breathe the fetid air of reality, bro.

I'll give you that Biden is unpopular. But not a criminal. The bar for you is incredibly low as a result of the your steadfast acceptance of such behavior. Because Trump was impeached twice - apparently that's common behavior now, and y'all want your payback. (YOW!)

But frankly, given the choice between Trump and ANYBODY ELSE again, ANYBODY ELSE wins. And wins and wins and wins.

Your pure snow seems to be driven by a dog team, because it's quite yellow.

"Pure as the driven snow."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dude please. Biden is just a mindless puppet. His approval rating is hovering around 29%. There is so much evidence of criminality on his son's Laptop and now his iPhone it's incredible.
I don't give a shit about Trump either.

Don't start with the hypotheticals. Every nominee for the Supreme Court will tell you that. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Now that is rich coming from someone who supported 4 years of hypotheticals against Trump that even a 2 year investigation by the FBI couldn't prove.
Hunter Hunter Hunter lol n omg. You fucking morons realize that he is no longer president...or even a political person. You still let Hunter Hunter Hunter live in your little brains though

Dah...how bout the 2 billion Jared got from Saudi for doing them favors
Hunter Hunter Hunter lol n omg. You fucking morons realize that he is no longer president...or even a political person. You still let Hunter Hunter Hunter live in your little brains though

Dah...how bout the 2 billion Jared got from Saudi for doing them favors
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It's actually not just about Hunter Biden it's about Joe Biden Aka: Pedo Pete Hunter's code name for dear ole Dad, lol.
Now that is rich coming from someone who supported 4 years of hypotheticals against Trump that even a 2 year investigation by the FBI couldn't prove. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
And they still haven't found Jimmy Hoffa.

You got a point there? Is this some kind of game to you, bruv?
It is hard to pinpoint the problem he is having.

He seems to want to bloviate, then have things his way, then call himself a heavyweight.

May be best to just go to a burger joint where you can have it your way.
If Biden is such a criminal.....maybe he shouldn't release his taxes before running
Judge Pirro documentary Who is Hunter Biden chronicles the facts of the Biden syndicate.
... House Republicans calling for a Full Investigation
of Joe and Hunter.... And it will be coming Next Year.

The main stream media won't be able to run from it.

#### Salty
Or from this

Russia Russia Russia lol n omg. You fucking morons realize that trumpy is no longer president... You still let Russia Russia Russia live in your little brains though Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Your self diagnosis is quite accurate, trannysmokes!
I'll give you that Biden is unpopular. But not a criminal. The bar for you is incredibly low as a result of the your steadfast acceptance of such behavior. Because Trump was impeached twice - apparently that's common behavior now, and y'all want your payback. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Think about what you just said.

The dim-retards tried unsuccessfully to impeach Trump twice by attempting to criminalize non-crimes. They tried to stretch the definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors" to include a sneeze, a rude tweet, a mean look, a phone call, or anything that rubbed them the wrong way...

So tell me yssup, who "lowered the bar" in the first place?

The dim-retards did it!

They're always the first ones to loosen our norms, lower our standards and lead this race to the bottom! Dim-retards set all the bad precedents! They're always on the cutting edge of normalizing bad behavior! Then when Republicans fight back under the same lowered bar, you whine like a bitch saying it's unfair!

You need to think before you post, yssup.
You need to think before you post, yssup. Originally Posted by lustylad
to dream the impossible dream
YR, keep whining like a bitch in pain. lol