Op-Ed: The insurrection won’t end until Trump is prosecuted and disqualified from future office

Again, who is “they” and who did they murder? You don’t appear to have a strong grasp on the English language, or reality for that matter. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Both feet in De Nile!

Play word games all you like.

I suppose you'll say the Charlottesville riot resulted in an accidental death too.

you can't name them let alone say how many officers were killed....

lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he knows that he's just trying to make a connection that doesn't exist.

The violence and looting on January 6 left several people dead, more than 150 police officers injured, and caused millions of dollars in damages to the US Capitol. Originally Posted by VitaMan

it left no one dead except Ashli Babbitt who was murdered by a racist black cop because he's afraid of white people. this cop once left his loaded service weapon in the bathroom at the Capitol after dropping a deuce.

It’s already in the billions. A couple broken windows on j6 is like pissing in the ocean compared to Biden.’s violent mobs. As usual, left wing violence far outweighs any other type. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

over 20 people were killed during the "Summer of Love".

Both feet in De Nile!

Play word games all you like.

I suppose you'll say the Charlottesville riot resulted in an accidental death too.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No. we all know that asshole deliberately rammed his car into the crowd. nothing accidental about it. but you knew that, right?

and that asshole got life without parole. he should have gotten the death penalty.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/73691...life-in-prison
Not sure I agree with this. The video I saw looked like the guy was in fight or flight mode. He didn’t just come out of nowhere and ram the crowd like that idiot did in Wisconsin. His car was surrounded and he was looking to gtfo. Unfortunately he hit a land whale in the process, who subsequently had a heart attack. It’s actually legal to do this in Florida
It’s already in the billions. A couple broken windows on j6 is like pissing in the ocean compared to Biden.’s violent mobs. As usual, left wing violence far outweighs any other type. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Speaking of left wing violence, if the SC decision on Roe comes down as expected, likely this week, wait till we see the violence unleased by the left that will make Jan. 6th, look like child's play in comparing deaths and damages. There is real worry in the ranks of law enforcement that assassination of SC Justice or Justices, will be a priority of the left wing mob.

Right now, the word has gone out from the mob "Jane's revenge" they call themselves, for a night of RAGE the day the decision comes down but I have the feeling that Biden and this left will "justify" this rage because it will be their side doing the damage just like it was in the "Summer of rage".

Once this starts, if it starts, Jan. 6th will be in the rear view mirror come Nov. while the Left, having no way to reverse Roe no matter who they elect in the mid terms, will cry out again, "BURN IT ALL DOWN", and Kamala will throw in the first dollar to bail out the arsonist, just like she did last time.

Do you know what Hillary and Van Jones have in common? Both were in the news yesterday saying that if the Democrat party doesn't abandon this "woke crap", they will not only lose both House and Senate in the mid-terms but may be in the wilderness for years to come.

While people like AOC are out there telling the few voters willing to listen that they must double down on the "woke crap" in order to win.

God bless AOC! The best thing to happen to the GOP.
The fucking moron knows he is two huge losses and done. He just clowns around spreading more lies so really really stupid fucking morons will keep sending him money

Dah...losers supporting losers
The violence and looting on January 6 left several people dead, more than 150 police officers injured, and caused millions of dollars in damages to the US Capitol. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Murdered by the mob, led on by the dumpster fire.
You give your time too much credit, there, boyo.

Maybe you should take the time to read the fucking article. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... It's a silly one-siden puff piece, mate.

Silly - because the FBI/DOJ has already declared that
the 6th Jan. protest was NOT "insurrection" as it lacked
several elements of a true "insurrection"...

So that's that. ... Legally-speaking. ... So the OP/ED there
was useing the wrong term for the protest.

So how can anyone in understanding the facts of what happened
read the rest of that tripe and considour it correct??

### Salty
... It's a silly one-siden puff piece, mate.

Silly - because the FBI/DOJ has already declared that
the 6th Jan. protest was NOT "insurrection" as it lacked
several elements of a true "insurrection"...

So that's that. ... Legally-speaking. ... So the OP/ED there
was useing the wrong term for the protest.

So how can anyone in understanding the facts of what happened
read the rest of that tripe and considour it correct??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

You need to get your facts straight. Dingo.
Classic Lawfare tactic. To summarize the logic spiral employed:
  • Not charged for Insurrection
  • An Accusation of Insurrection and Insurrection related activities might suffice
  • Other non-Insurrection charges might be enough to prove Insurrection, which is not charged to begin with
...Even without a direct charge of insurrection, allegations of such insurrectionist activities in an indictment for conspiring to defraud the United States or to obstruct an official proceeding or for seditious conspiracy might suffice for 14 Amendment disqualification if Trump were convicted...
Sounds to me ya'll got ED in your Insurrection Erection.
But what about the traumatic Insurrection, Insurrection related activities and other non-Insurrection charges stemming from June 16, 2022?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGgXz7g57A
Here’s who died on Jan 6 or soon thereafter:

Kevin Greeson and Benjamin Phillips, rally attendees, both died of cardiovascular disease.

Rosanne Boyland died of acute amphetamine intoxication. AKA she OD’d.

Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman was shot by an overzealous guard with a history of firearm carelessness.

Brian Sicknick, a capital police officer died the next day of natural causes.

That’s it. Nobody else died and the only person “murdered” was an unarmed woman.

That’s it. Nobody else died and the only person “murdered” was an unarmed woman. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Bullshit. Natural causes.

It’s interesting that you attempt to bolster your position on subjects with arguments that are factually incorrect and easily disproven. I’m not sure why someone would do that.
  • WTF
  • 06-21-2022, 07:54 PM
You need to get your facts straight. Dingo. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Dingo....that is great....wished I'd thought of it.
  • WTF
  • 06-21-2022, 07:57 PM
Here’s who died on Jan 6 or soon thereafter:

Kevin Greeson and Benjamin Phillips, rally attendees, both died of cardiovascular disease.

Rosanne Boyland died of acute amphetamine intoxication. AKA she OD’d.

Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman was shot by an overzealous guard with a history of firearm carelessness.

That’s it. Nobody else died and the only person “murdered” was an unarmed woman. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
If they'd shot Ashlee and a few others as they were trying to enter ....I doubt if they'd even had to stop the certification!
Bullshit. Natural causes.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so

Dingo....that is great....wished I'd thought of it. Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so