Question for the Gents here regarding incall

Well cleanliness is a must for me the incall and the provider, personally I can deal with the less than desirable location. You never know what someon's position is; you can make 1k/hr but if you have other obligations a seedy area maybe all you can afford or maybe the person is just horrible with money. My point her is that hygien and a well kept incall (clean) is a positive behavior, bad location may be a result of the cards you have to play with at the time. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
This. Sometimes you just have to put up with where you live, due to unfortunate circumstance.
Of course. Your idea of germaphobe & my idea of germaphobe may be quite different. I'm just extremely picky when it comes to cleanliness so, by my standards, I'm a germaphobe.

Like I said, people don't bother me. Obviously, if my date has bad breath or visibly dirty hands, etcetera, I'm saying something to him because that's going to bother me. Lol. Originally Posted by evietaylor
Putting aside the definition of germophobe; I agree with you the presentation of a person is critical; and is usually a tip to there hygien practices.
I prefer gated apartments, but they are so common place that I wouldn't make it the sole reason for moving in. I have been in several where it appeared residents had nothing better to do than sit around and watch what the rest of us are up to. Find one where people are too busy working to care! Originally Posted by TinMan
i do appreciate your feedback on this because ive been so unsatisfied with the apartments ive been looking at.... but i may have found a nice location and its quiet, but its not gated! if i get approved with the one i like then we wont have to worry about gated and all that stuff. also while i was there i looked over the property and it seems as if everyone goes to work and minds their own business.

I'm OK with it. And BTW she is OCD/OCB on cleaning. Nothing wrong with that at all. Right now guys, thick women's home wear is a good gift. I have never seen anyone get so excited over thick socks and fuzzy gloves! Originally Posted by WOI3
lol your too funny!!! i REALLY loved my warm socks and fuzzy gloves. im wearing the socks now and the gloves are in my car so my lil hands dont freeze!! i do want to wish EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas!!! hope everyone is doing well!!