What's your addiction?

I'm addicted to MORE!
My favorite addiction is my music, I am addicted to all of the beautiful instruments that come together to make a beautiful song.

I am addicted to Nature, beautiful seascapes, beautiful landscapes, beautiful people.

I am addicted to books. The way the words just flow over the pages by the most awesome inspiring artist.

I am addicted to poetry. I love the stories that come from within.

These are just a few of my addictions!!

M.M.
I'm pretty sure all of us on here are sex addicts but music is also my addiction
I'm addicted to paying middle aged women to fuck my brains out. I'm talking that toe curling, have your knees shaking kind of good fuck. Originally Posted by Bassangler
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!
Haven't started yet
By Mark Manson

Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Just started this book through Audible. When you commute or travel a lot Audible is a good companion.
Yes life in general can be addicting depending on how you live it. Make everyday count, get up and do something spectacular and never be afraid to let your guard down and just live....

It can all be gone in a moment's notice so you have to make everyday count like it is your last, whatever makes you happy get up and do it. When you wake up in the morning do your happy dance, and just remember to live each day like it is your very last!!

M.M.
Hmmm..

Right now I'm Addicted to Deadly Women!

I also love my workouts, working out, and the beach.
  • R.M.
  • 03-09-2018, 03:55 AM
Just started this book through Audible. When you commute or travel a lot Audible is a good companion. Originally Posted by Wiley64
Thank you finally found something interesting. I love audio books. Maybe that's my addition besides money.
I've been addicted to books even longer than I've been addicted to sex. Books are definitely cheaper tho.....
I'm addicted to photographing beautiful sexy women, I took these yesterday

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060584445
Great pictures, Fenderman !!!

I have the same addiction

I'm addicted to woodworking.
Turning a rough piece into something useable/beautiful is a super high.
Nice comments about them keep it going.
I an addicted to spricung up my yard.....I luv going to flea markets and creatiung cool decor outta somebody elses throwaway stuff!

LOL....ya oughta see it at Halloween {the kids were so scared I had to meet them at the street to give out candy..lol}

I like the bold colors Dallas..
M.M.
I'm addicted to writing/role playing. Been doing it for years.

And currently addicted to continuing learning to enjoy life.

Also candy corn, pepsi, fantastic tv shows(Walking Dead, Game of Thrones etc) and good conversation during a boring movie lol. They are always the best.