Newsweek says ...

Are you "grading" folks posts around here? Aren't you the pretend forum editor/critic for composition, grammar, and spelling? I thought so! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No you are the big "grader" with all the comments on spelling punctuation ect.

If you ever thought there would be less of your BS here.
I find the use of the term "pro-abortion" strange. A person doesn't have to be pro-abortion to stay out of others business. The term "pro-choice" means it is the woman's decision because it's her body. She can choose to carry until birth or terminate the pregnancy. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the law as written but one person has to be able to decide.
The law is clear in both cases here in Texas. Certain criminal offenses under certain circumstances are eligible for the death penalty. Abortions remove or kill if you prefer, a fetus (which according to the law is not "someone" or a person)following guidelines defined by the state. The reason can be one of many but it's between the woman and the doctor.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
My issue with the whole pro-choice/pro life debate nonsense, is that it takes 2 to make that baby, but ONE person in that whole issue, is practically DENIED a choice in the matter from how the left keeps pushing the "ITS Her body, its HER choice, no one else should matter"..
I don't initiate it. I respond to your pettiness.
No you are the big "grader" with all the comments on spelling punctuation ect. Originally Posted by bamscram
I don't initiate it. I respond to your pettiness. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Typical of amateurs like you. Fail again.
I don't initiate it. I respond to your pettiness. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yah your caregiver holds a gun to your head and makes you.

Typical of amateurs like you. Fail again. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Declaring yourself a winner again?
It takes two. And one is not practically denied a choice. Only one person decides whether to carry the child. The other can decide whether to wear a condom or not.
If it isn't her body, whose is it?

My issue with the whole pro-choice/pro life debate nonsense, is that it takes 2 to make that baby, but ONE person in that whole issue, is practically DENIED a choice in the matter from how the left keeps pushing the "ITS Her body, its HER choice, no one else should matter".. Originally Posted by garhkal
Nope. Another LIE from the LLephantMan!
Yah your caregiver holds a gun to your head and makes you.

Declaring yourself a winner again? Originally Posted by bamscram

I don't respond to all of your pettiness. Most of it is too petty.
It takes two. And one is not practically denied a choice. Only one person decides whether to carry the child. The other can decide whether to wear a condom or not.
If it isn't her body, whose is it?

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Well, if all a guy's good for is sperm, and has NO imput otherwise, why then, is he financially responsible if she does keep it??

Additionally when i was active duty navy, if a GUY EVER wanted to get a vasectomy, he had to GET HIS BLOODY WIFE's permission.. And it's NOT JUST In the military.. I've seen several cities which had the same requirements on doctors in the civilian sector.
WHY IS THAT not his body, his choice??
Well, if all a guy's good for is sperm, and has NO imput otherwise, why then, is he financially responsible if she does keep it??

Additionally when i was active duty navy, if a GUY EVER wanted to get a vasectomy, he had to GET HIS BLOODY WIFE's permission.. And it's NOT JUST In the military.. I've seen several cities which had the same requirements on doctors in the civilian sector.
WHY IS THAT not his body, his choice?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Please provide links about those "cities" where doctors are required to get a wife's permission for a man's vasectomy.

And the Navy regs in question.

Thanks in advance.

Never heard that one before. sounds like someone gave you a yarn of bullshit. you don't need your wifes permission to get a vasectomy.
Please provide links about those "cities" where doctors are required to get a wife's permission for a man's vasectomy.

And the Navy regs in question.

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Give me a while to find the navy reg itself.. BUT on the cities, i cant list them all.. However, doing a search on "Wife's permission for a vasectomy", i find the following sites.. ALL saying its not only common practice but in some cases law..

https://goodmenproject.com/newsroom/...r-a-vasectomy/

https://www.babble.com/babble-voices...ur-permission/

Never heard that one before. sounds like someone gave you a yarn of bullshit. you don't need your wifes permission to get a vasectomy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It came during a command call with an admiral when someone asked "Why did i have to get my wife's ok before i got snipped, is that really a rule". The admiral said (and this was back in 05 when i was in Guam for not), "YUP. As per Tricare, currently at least, you do need your wives permission"...
Can the husband of the wife who is withholding permission for the husband's vasectomy DEMAND that all her boyfriends GET A VASECTOMY?
I noticed you are ignoring 2 choices you have. Since your posts show you are aware of the rules and possible legal repercussions of sexual activity, those 2 options are important.
Keep it zipped or wear a condom. It's the only way you'll have some control over your sperm.
Plus, making abortions illegal will only raise the odds you will be a daddy.
Who knows how often some chick who doesn't guard her drink, regains consciousness in the morning, sees a phone video of someone like it-be-a-tranny giving her a 5 second fuck with no condom, and gets an abortion to keep from having a kid who makes a Down's baby look like Einstein?

Is that what you did? Did it work?

Can the husband of the wife who is withholding permission for the husband's vasectomy DEMAND that all her boyfriends GET A VASECTOMY? Originally Posted by LexusLover