Snide comments don't prove anything

Im not invited? OMG ED! That wasn't nice. Naomi, I'm not married, but i've always had a gay husband and a work husband. I think you can have an Eccie husband.
Im not invited? OMG ED! That wasn't nice. Naomi, I'm not married, but i've always had a gay husband and a work husband. I think you can have an Eccie husband. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
It's nothing personal Heidi, we just couldn't figure out how address your invitation "Mr. and Mr. and Mrs. Heidilynnla"....see???
WOW being respectful and polite has nothing to go with hobby? All the gentlemen I see have to be respectful and nice....
I wonder if hijacking a thread that has NOTHING to do with the hobby, is against the rules? Originally Posted by London Rayne
"Snide comments" is not hobby related, unless it's something being done after you get paid. This makes 5 threads started by you telling "other people" to be drama free. I am sure you can see the irony in that right?

It's obviously NOT working, and you know what they call someone who does the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome? I will just let that sit a bit.
I hear ya Ed. Makes sense.
Does hijacking make you a terrorist?
I should be asleep
you know what they call someone who does the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome[/B]..... Originally Posted by London Rayne;1278834.....and [B
A blonde???

Sorry for the snide comment.....oh, never mind....forgot where I was for a minute!!
Heidi you are cracking me up, and Ed...you know the darn answer but that was funny as hell!! No more snide comments please....I am going to have to slit my wrist now or start a threAD about it.
Please start a relevant, interesting thread before we all get in trouble.
A prime example of the purpose of this thread...You have a wonderful day Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
My reply was the perfect example of your purpose here? So your purpose was to start a thread where everyone would tell you how stupid it was to start the thread? Sweetie, next time, just send me a PM...I'll tell ya how stupid it is without the need for public embarrassment...
  • Doove
  • 05-09-2011, 04:19 AM
My reply was the perfect example of your purpose here? So your purpose was to start a thread where everyone would tell you how stupid it was to start the thread? Sweetie, next time, just send me a PM...I'll tell ya how stupid it is without the need for public embarrassment... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The fact that Valerie likes you kind of makes me like her less.
The only thing your comments are proving is how childish and immature your and important the fact you have nothing to post repeatedly respond to a thread you claim is stupid what does that say about you...and I am pretty sure hijacking is a violation and worthy of points but London would know more about that Than I am and that's not being snide but truthful......
My reply was the perfect example of your purpose here? So your purpose was to start a thread where everyone would tell you how stupid it was to start the thread? Sweetie, next time, just send me a PM...I'll tell ya how stupid it is without the need for public embarrassment... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Irish, please don't try and play the innocent little girl here...you knew EXACTLY what you were doing when you started this. We're showing you exactly how snide comments can be useful, just like they happen all over the Interwebs every day...don't run away from them when you're the one who brought them up in the first place. Next time just read my signature line before you post, it'll make things easier for you...
The fact that Valerie likes you kind of makes me like her less. Originally Posted by Doove
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sounds like you need to have a conversation with my wife then, not with me! One of the things we like about each other is that neither of us gives a shit what other people think about us, so let me know how that conversation goes.