"The Republican Party Will Adapt, Evolve or Die

The republicans are as big a bunch of liars as the dems. Neither party is worth anyone's loyalty. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
+1
I vote for the third option...
I vote for the third option... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We know you like vomit and shit so what is the third option? ... Penis Rider
more stupidity Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nobody sweats you. You're recognized as the dumbest poster in this forum.

We know you like vomit and shit so what is the third option? ... Penis Rider Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Did you even look at the OP, or does that require cognitive function you never possessed?

Its called a post on topic.

Try it sometime, muppet.

DUUUUURRRRRRRR!

Nobody sweats you. You're recognized as the dumbest poster in this forum.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
From a stupid fuck that post vids like you and iffy that is laughable. You have the comprehension skills of a turnip. Always buzzing around someones ass. Assfly.
From a stupid fuck that post vids like you and iffy that is laughable. You have the comprehension skills of a turnip. Always buzzing around someones ass. Assfly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In Fly World, an "Assfly" ranks higher than a "Turdfly." They are both ranked extremely low, it's just that a Turdfly is slightly lower.

Let's just call a Turdfly, the low of the low!
In Fly World, ...
Let's just call a Turdfly, the low of the low! Originally Posted by bigtex
Actually larvae like you are found "slugging" along in the goo below the Flies.

Good metaphor for yourself, BigTitsLiar.

They aspire to be Flies, but must await their evolutionary turn for wings.
Actually larvae like you are found "slugging" along in the goo below the Flies.

Good metaphor for yourself, BigTitsLiar.

They aspire to be Flies, but must await their evolutionary turn for wings. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Quite a expert on goo aren't you LLidiot.
Quite a expert on goo aren't you LLidiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We shouldn't expect anything less from the Patriarch of the Idiot Family.

After all, he's the role model for his two identical twins, JD and IB. And don't forget their loyal Lapdog, Gonad the Turdfly!
Pip pip. Jolly good. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well said, mate!
The Democrats and Republicans are redundant. I hope the GOP dies. Then all the Statists can move into the Democrat party, and a new opposition party to statism could develop and grow, without the baggage of the Old White Guard of the Republicans weighing them down. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are completely correct. I drove through Garland, a Dallas suburb, the other day and every school I saw, all the way through High School, had only minority students. There won't be any white people left to vote Republican in thirty years, so they will definitely either die off by then or piss off their only reliable voters now. This upcoming election is surely the last gasp of the Grand Old (White) Party.
You are completely correct. I drove through Garland, a Dallas suburb, the other day and every school I saw, all the way through High School, had only minority students. There won't be any white people left to vote Republican in thirty years, so they will definitely either die off by then or piss off their only reliable voters now. This upcoming election is surely the last gasp of the Grand Old (White) Party. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
BULL SHIT
I lived in Garland for 4 years before moving back here and Garland is primarily Asian, who will vote conservative, now Oak Clift is another subject.
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2014, 12:01 PM
You are completely correct. I drove through Garland, a Dallas suburb, the other day and every school I saw, all the way through High School, had only minority students. There won't be any white people left to vote Republican in thirty years, so they will definitely either die off by then or piss off their only reliable voters now. This upcoming election is surely the last gasp of the Grand Old (White) Party. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you drove around Garland looking at schools and the schools students ?

fucking pervert ... did you play with your dick during your scouting trip?