Compliments

• WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 11:08 AM
We now disagree. Not about the legs of course. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Let's get this straight....you THINK Irena. Niv and WTF are one in the same? Gotchaya.

You know all this from like how? Your long service in the HDH forum? Your days as a Roman sleuth? For the record most people think Irena is Emma Bond. They think Niv is Niv and they think WTF is an asshole.

Are you drunk this early? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
What is it with the drunk comments? You know nothing about me. We have never met. If you knew even a smidgen, you would know that I hardly ever drink. I have no problem with people making jokes about me. No problem what so ever. But for a joke to be funny, it is supposed to have some semblance of truth. If not then the joke is the joker.

If you want you could try and explain to the folks just why you think what you think. But this drinking stick is getting old. It would be no difference than me saying are you back to ....I don't know name a drug.....valium. Are you on valium again? If I thought that was funny , you would be like , WTF is he talking about?
Testy.
I'll apologize to you if you took offense. No harm or evil spirit meant.
you two should get a roomlo l

For the record, Nineveh is a real person. Mysterious? Yes. Pretty UTR? Yes. But WTF? No.

As for Irena....I've got he/she/it on ignore so I'm not too concerned
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 01:19 PM
I'll apologize to you if you took offense. No harm or evil spirit meant. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
If I took offense? This is the internet.....you are not offending me by thinking crazy chit.

All I am trying to do is figure out why you would say what you said.

You do realize that I know the difference between you apologizing for your lie and me being offended by your lie.

If you apologize for the lie, I will accept it. Even if it was intentional. Though I do not understand why if it was not intentional , that you would not explain why you think I am three different posters on these message boards if there was no ''evil spirit meant''.
You never know when to quit. So I will.
If a guy compliments your shirt, he's really saying he likes the way your boobs look in that shirt. If a guy compliments your pants, he likes your ass. If he compliments your shoes, well hun, he's gay. <3 Originally Posted by Monsieur
Can I nominate this for best first post. Welcome Monsieur!
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Can I nominate this for best first post. Welcome Monsieur! Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'll second that.

You never know when to quit. So I will. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
MA....you accuse me of being three posters....then of drinking early in the morning and late at night.

You then try and insult my sensibilities with dat slap upside da head apology!

Seriously its Niv you owe an apology to. Like I said from the get go...she be way smarter than I. You insulted her intelligence, not mine.

For the record, Nineveh is a real person. Mysterious? Yes. Pretty UTR? Yes. But WTF? No.
Originally Posted by atlcomedy
It's still a mystery why he would even think such nonsense. Almost as puzzling as Farve throwing that last touchdown.
This was a compliment, but I did not take it as one. At the beginning of our date he said in a very gentle and sincere tone:

"You have such delicate features. Are you mixed?" To which I responded dryly, "Nope. I'm just black. Sorry to disappoint you."

I hate any variation of the "You're very pretty--for a black girl" compliment!

Why can't I just be pretty?!
Why can't I just be pretty?! Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Well its kind of hard to tell with the fuzzy pictures, but I'd guess you are.
Well, once again I started a thread that turned into an argument.

If anyone was under the impression that I started this thread as a form of advertising, they couldn't have been more WRONG. I did it to get insight into the posters and what they thought to be a compliment by different people.

I learned a few girls here are shorter than you would think, thinner than they appear in their photos and that it make people feel good just to know that someone appreciates their sense of humor, they are just dirty enough to be an atomic turn on, that one resembles Marilyn Monroe, and another puts a man into a trance. Whether they made someone relaxed, were easy to talk to, or deliciously untamed, being told these thing left an impression and made them feel good about themselves. And that just it, what is it that makes you tick and what is it that makes you smile? These can be very good questions to find out more about those around you, which was the intention of this thread.
Well, once again I started a thread that turned into an argument. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Bad Girl! Come over here and I'll administer your spanking.
Well its kind of hard to tell with the fuzzy pictures, but I'd guess you are. Originally Posted by pjorourke
"You have such delicate features. Are you mixed?" To which I responded dryly, "Nope. I'm just black. Sorry to disappoint you."

Let me be clear: Kara Lynn is not pretty; she is stunning. Yes, her face is delicate and her body is lean; but even more so she is truly that woman who is beautiful inside and out. Her copper pussy commentary on the old "P" is one of my atf's. She is witty and smart and gets me drunk just when I need/want it. Love that girl....
This was a compliment, but I did not take it as one. At the beginning of our date he said in a very gentle and sincere tone:

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck, love!!!

ICum on home, my dear, to those that know & love you!
I once had a lady tell me You are everything I hoped for because I feel so comfortable with you and then she put her head on my shoulder while holding my hand like a girlfriend would do. I was speechless when that happened but I just smiled and things went from there.