Ladies, what is your signature skill?

My legendary way of sucking your hot rod until your ass caves in... and adding an extra bonus of extreme sensuality
My legendary way of sucking your hot rod until your ass caves in... and adding an extra bonus of extreme sensuality Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Holly crap Allison, that's some kinda sucktion you got goin on there, Damn....mmmm
Thats right darlin....good to the very last drop
I would have to say it is my need to take you further into pleasure and push your limits as we journey there...........Watching a man have tantric Os and float off into SubSpace, just makes me purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ms Athena you sure pushed my limits yesterday with Dallas Rain....The tantric's were awsome...and your 3C's, I love it....I love to make that kitty purrrrrrrr....
Butt of course Cum, thats what ATFs are for...............YUM
Athena and Allison you ladies are making me feel the need. Hell no not speed but GREED!!!
Bring it darlin..my mouth is always ready
my signature skill is I make one helluva good meatloaf! lol
I did not think that any meat was ever allowed to loaf while near you Dallas?
Yes Dallas, Im sure any meat you have gotten a hold of is VERY tender........lol
Yes Dallas, Im sure any meat you have gotten a hold of is VERY tender........lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I can vouch for making my meat tender...
lol--yep that is true!
I can usually change the light bulb on the ceiling light without a ladder. I'm a talented mutherfucker