Rittenhouse says he fired former attorney Lin Wood because of his support for QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories

• oeb11
  • 11-26-2021, 08:06 AM
'Proof"!

Me and the Harvard Law professor were on the same page...you, not so much. Originally Posted by WTF
With each post you prove you're a juvenile idiot.

I heard what "the Harvard Law professor" said LIVE! You didn't.

All you have is "cut and paste"! You can't answer the questions I posed.
'Proof"! Originally Posted by oeb11
With each post HE proves HE is a juvenile idiot.

He can't even finish a sentence.
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 08:51 AM

All you have is "cut and paste"! You can't answer the questions I posed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea....right before the Rittenhouse verdict, you "heard" Alan Dershowitz speak

Keep lying. It is the Trump way.

Dershowitz must have changed his mind since you two talked

Did you run ou into Alan during one of your murder trials

You are so full of shit.

You lie about Dershowitz, when I prove it....you act as if there is no transcript of Alan saying what you are lying about him saying. Probably because you are lying about it.

Let me remind you once again wtf Dershowitz said:

And while the rulings may surprise some casual watchers of the trial, anyone watching more closely will be much less surprised, Dershowitz told Newsmax’s “John Bachman Now.”

“You have the main witness, the alleged victims say ‘he didn’t shoot me until I raised the gun and aimed at him,'” said the famous law professor. “That was really the end of the case. That is a correct judgment."
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 08:54 AM
What proof do you want?

Me predicting Rittenhouses would be acquitted?

Or proof where Alan Dershowitz said the opposite of what LexusLiar said he said?

I can provide either.

Just be more specific.
LLman has clammed up since the entire Q cult has come out against Rittenhouse.
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 09:52 AM
With each post you prove you're a juvenile idiot.

All you have is "cut and paste"! You can't answer the questions I posed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLiar... I said all this BEFORE the verdict. So Alan and I were on the same page. You sir, are just lying.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/d...19/id/1045444/

However, nobody should idolize Rittenhouse, because his actions were wrong, said Dershowitz.

"He shouldn't have come to Kenosha," the famed attorney said.

"He shouldn't have brought his gun, but that was not the issue on the trial. The prosecution tried to make that the issue. But the issue was whether he had a right to be there, and was his life in danger.

"Was his welfare in danger when people came to him with fists and skateboards and aiming a gun? The answer to that seems clear, particularly when you have the burden of proof on the prosecution to prove the absence of self-defense."

In the end, "it was the right verdict, and it's the American system of justice, working properly," Dershowitz said
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 11:42 AM
See LexusLover...below is what I said BEFORE Dershowitz was interviewed on NewsMax. We pretty much came to the same conclusion. Maybe you should turn in your law license...

He is 18 years old now....but he was a child while brandishing a rifle and acting like Rambo.

What little I saw of the trial makes all this moot as I think he will be acquitted of murder. Doubt if he is convicted of any others since the weapons charge was dropped.

This is my take on events.

First the kid should not have been there....but he was. Next the first person he shot had just been let out of a hospital because of attempted suicide. He was wanting confrontation it seems.

That seemed jump start the assumption that the kid was randomly killing protesters.

This is exactly why police do not call on a bunch of armed amateurs for backup. Originally Posted by WTF
I do believe WTF just bloviated with 4-5 following posts ... so he is emphasizing his juvenile posting behavior .....

but here's the bottom line as I mentioned to a couple of fools in the Houston threads who share the same mental defect with WTF:

If you know who I am you're a liar.
If you don't know who I am you're a liar.
You pick which one!
Only a mentally challenged, insecure poster would "out" people on this board, but a mentally challenged, insecure, and JUVENILE poster would lie about someone's identity in their "outing" postings.

One should never forget that WTF actually posted ....

Originally Posted by WTF View Post (See above!)
Predicting the outcome is exactly like predicting a football game.
I colored it blue on purpose to demonstrate his sources of bullshit.

And WTF actually believes he's equal to a long time Harvard Law School professor!!!!!!!!!!!
Q is QAF

Do you believe in that crap dilbert? Originally Posted by WTF
What's QAF?

Regarding Q, not really
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 09:37 PM

Only a mentally challenged, insecure poster would "out" people on this board, but a mentally challenged, insecure, and JUVENILE poster would lie about someone's identity in their "outing" postings.

One should never forget that WTF actually posted ....

And WTF actually believes he's equal to a long time Harvard Law School professor!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How did you get outed? You posted like you have tried murder cases. I then told you to turn in your law license You're outing yourself.

On predicting the outcome of a trial...I have a 50/50 chance of being correct...just like Dershowitz. The exact same odds as predicting the winner of a football game. God dsmn...how hard is that to understand?

But I also post where on 11/16I predicted he would not be guilty. I also posted he should not have gone there. Alan Dershowitz was interviewed on NewsMax and said the exact same thing.

Now go cry somewhere else
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 09:40 PM
What's QAF?

Regarding Q, not really Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

bambino keeps posting that Q crap.

I keep telling bambino that Q stands for Queer. AF stands for as fuck

Q is Queer as fuck
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Live. You heard it live.

Are you saying that Dershowitz did not say what I posted from NewsMax?

Watch the video if you do not believe NewsMax.
Didnt feel like reading . Is this a benghazi or clinton email thread? Both connected you know.
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2021, 10:07 PM
Didnt feel like reading . Is this a benghazi or clinton email thread? Both connected you know. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Rittenhouse is the new Benghazi