Welcome Back Naomi4u :)

I almost thought he meant me!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol
Lol..... I guess I was vague, but it is her welcome back thread. Good to see you posting in these parts too.
Lol..... I guess I was vague, but it is her welcome back thread. Good to see you posting in these parts too. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I guess I got a little caught up in the hoopla....Good to see you too CG.
Ok not to steer away from topic but have to ask Carolina Gent. That avatar. Who's grade A (USDA approved) rear is that?
Ok not to steer away from topic but have to ask Carolina Gent. That avatar. Who's grade A (USDA approved) rear is that? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Not mine for sure. I was going to ask too. Well actually I was going to yell at him privately for not using a picture of me as his avatar .. yah. LOL!
It doesn't look like the post whore's rear!! Could CarolinaGent be keeping a fine gem of a ass to himself??
Sadly it's no one I've seen. Just a random picture of a nice ass from Google.
Sadly it's no one I've seen. Just a random picture of a nice ass from Google. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Aww shucks! LOL
Hey at least it was a topic of discussion.
Lol @ Rrabbit.

Hey guys thanks for the welcome back thread. I'd love to hang but I have a plane to catch to DC at 6:30am. I know - sucks! Enjoy your night!
DC huh we'll say hi to Obama . Have a safe trip!!!
wb back naomi4u when will your wonderful showcase return.
Ah! At last she has returned!

Welcome back......

JaD
Thanks Dudes :-)
Hi Hunny! I missed you too.

They're letting all the little bad girls out of time out....