501 Posts in Two Just Weeks

Is this achievement something like comparing special Olympics to the real Olympics? Ahhhhh, you tried so hard.
He will never catch you Hanoi, unless they take the computer away from you in the home.
He has a tablet mounted to his stall in Salina.
Not quite 3 per hour, 24 hours per day, for 14 days. He has room to improve, a little more ardor, a tad more zealotry, quit any editing, throw any remaining semblance of coherencey (sp?) to the wind and voila, the 501 will seem as Childs play
Not quite 3 per hour, 24 hours per day, for 14 days. He has room to improve, a little more ardor, a tad more zealotry, quit any editing, throw any remaining semblance of coherencey (sp?) to the wind and voila, the 501 will seem as Childs play Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Its current total is: 591.
I had eggs for breakfast, too, Corpy. Took a dump at 930.

You are pretty fucking creepy, Turd Warrior.

Its current total is: 591.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, he's got that going for him.
591... That's about your weight, isn't it, pissant
591... That's about your weight, isn't it, pissant Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'd venture to guess Im in far better shape than you. But my handicap is equivalent to your IQ. Single digits.
It's posted 603 times in the Political Forum and 783 times total in All Open Forums.
It's posted 603 times in the Political Forum and 783 times in All Open Forums. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The other 180 are in Pittsburgh. He likes it there. He likes to be close to me. The creepy stalker.
The other 180 are in Pittsburgh. He likes it there. He likes to be close to me. The creepy stalker. Originally Posted by bambino
It's posted 603 times in the Political Forum ... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Homeric!
Homeric! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I think the old pissant has probably tripled his previous three years "contribution" just stalking me the past three weeks.

Corpy continues to cut and paste like the broken record he is...

It's hard trying to keep you stupid fucks in line.

And I think most people,would agree that the pissburgh forum was DOA before the Butt Buddies appeared on the shores if Hippie Hollow.

Believe me guys, I'm flattered for all the pub, but frankly, I could do without all the dick worship. at least from a bunch of creepy guys...