How many?

Sorry Luxury, last time I checked its a FREE fckn country and an open forum hooker board. If I choose to come on here and post senseless BS threads that would be my perogative. Who cares? Normal people wouldnt give shit, they would just move on to the next thread. Its "that person" who feels the need to bitch and moan about something they find personally not of interest to them. Busybodies! Sooo I suggest create your own board and give the members an option of topics to discuss based on what interests and thrills you.

Just my opinion...

Im trying to think of some off the wall topic that will cause controversy and stimulate the members here. hmmm, and I have to do it nicely or chica will ban me and I cant lose the wager with him. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I think this might be a YES! LOL
nicely said. Rock on bro, and HAVE FUN!

Mods we have all the info we need here, you can close this.
Counting PMs from people who feel the same way but are trying to be nice, the tally would look more like this: STOP:9

no matter to me though. just showing you how this threAD thing goes and save the masses. Proceed. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I love how you give permission for someone to move forward! Thank You!
LOL someone educate her as to who I am. Its been posted on here. Looks like the request to close it proves you cant take what you dish out. Might as well throw out the white flag, and this seems to have been voted by the majority as the winner of the useless threads started!! Fo Show!!

omg, can we get an IP check over here?

Isis is that you? no couldn't be, not enough posts... hmm.

I'm hoping you're a bitch and not a dude because that was a pussy post. The work of a second handle unsatisfied with their last ECCIE experience. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

If 'normal people wouldn't give a shit and move on' why didn't you? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I love how you give permission for someone to move forward! Thank You! Originally Posted by Still Looking
you are so welcome... another tip while I'm here.. <---This button is here for a reason, using it prevents OCD folks from looking like tools by quoting the same person over and over and over and over again...
nicely said. Rock on bro, and HAVE FUN!

Mods we have all the info we need here, you can close this. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
And lose the chance of banishing me into ECCIE oblivion? Don't go away mad... were just starting to have fun! Is that what we were doing, gathering information? Leave it open, what the hell was that again... oh yes, if the "populous" vote stop, I will Stop! You will get your wish! Then you will be a WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! Then perhaps you will be the one performing the community service rather than me! Oh, put Wicked MILF down as an absentee vote of STOP!
LOL someone educate her as to who I am. Its been posted on here. Looks like the request to close it proves you cant take what you dish out. Might as well throw out the white flag, and this seems to have been voted by the majority as the winner of the useless threads started!! Fo Show!! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Chella Blaine...I thought I was supposed to be Isis lol. Ummm, I know the difference between "you're" and "your" so I think not.

How ya been hooker??
And lose the chance of banishing me into ECCIE oblivion? Don't go away mad... were just starting to have fun! Is that what we were doing, gathering information? Leave it open, what the hell was that again... oh yes, if the "populous" vote stop, I will Stop! You will get your wish! Then you will be a WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! Then perhaps you will be the one performing the community service rather than me! Oh, put Wicked MILF down as an absentee vote of STOP! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dude, I'm not mad at all. You're the one who got all butt hurt because I said your threads were lame. I said proceed, meaning don't pay any attention to me, and here you come with this barrage of stupid shit (your MO). When in your thread, you can let the mods know when you're done, or just leave it open. If I just abandoned this, it would get closed anyhow the track that it's on. So I will say again, don't stop! Do what you do. I'm just saying.
you are so welcome... another tip while I'm here.. <---This button is here for a reason, using it prevents OCD folks from looking like tools by quoting the same person over and over and over and over again... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
MS LD,

I know how to use the Multi Quote system. I just want to get my THREAD count up! In case that’s what’s coming next! I choose to deal with each of your posts on an individual basis, giving it the attention it deserved! But thank you for your help!
where is the RTM button up in this bitch?
MS LD,

I know how to use the Multi Quote system. I just want to get my THREAD count up! In case that’s what’s coming next! I choose to deal with each of your posts on an individual basis, giving it the attention it deserved! But thank you for your help! Originally Posted by Still Looking
love you still looking... before the internet sheriff comes and RTMs everybody!
Back to the hole LD!
Dude, I'm not mad at all. You're the one who got all butt hurt because I said your threads were lame. I said proceed, meaning don't pay any attention to me, and here you come with this barrage of stupid shit (your MO). When in your thread, you can let the mods know when you're done, or just leave it open. If I just abandoned this, it would get closed anyhow the track that it's on. So I will say again, don't stop! Do what you do. I'm just saying. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Now I'm confused? Earlier you stated you didn't name me as the one who was posting the threads! NOW, you’re admitting to the fact that you did mean it was in fact my threads you were referring too? And you’re calling my threads lame! I respect your opinion! Thank you for your input. I really will try and do a better job. I hope you will consider I might NOT be as smart as some people. Just doing the best I can, with what I have.

damn someone is riled up ^

Back to the hole LD! Originally Posted by London Rayne

haha. that'll take some real work and a whole lotta RTM punchin
damn someone is riled up ^

haha. that'll take some real work and a whole lotta RTM punchin Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Call off the mods... let the vote continue... PLEASE?

But please don't bash ISIS, I like her! Plus she is not here to defend herself!