The Corona dilemma Trump faces...

Who is ftw?

Originally Posted by WTF

GOD=DOG
WTF=FTW
LOL...nice word play.

Are you confirming LexusLover wants my peter?

Originally Posted by WTF
But wait...isn’t this the guy that said that the last hurricane was heading towards Alabama ? Defying all the experts like he always does.
Because Trump is the “stable genius?”
Even the folks in Alabama thought he was smoking something weird.
Never went close to AL.
But the Trump/Pence freak show continues.
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
Who is ftw?

The OP is the authoritative answer!
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 12:14 PM
GOD=DOG
WTF=FTW Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But who is ftw?
GOD=DOG
WTF=FTW Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But who is ftw? Originally Posted by WTF

Fuck The What?
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Fuck The What? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That is what everyone says when the first see oeb11's mum.

mum

(mʌm)
nchiefly Brit an informal word for mother1

[C19: a child's word]
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Yup- the usual - when faced with self-produced ridicule - go after One's perceived opponents

Mom and Dad.
It does not bother me - does not upset me - but very useful to show the depths of Depravity of the fascist DPST's. And ftw does love his Bernie.

I guess ftw is trying a new slant - giving nazi racism a rest.

Or, ftw is just upset he has no mom and Dad - due to reproduction by parthenogenesis.

Jealous!
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Corona dilemma is real....the Feds drop 50 basis points and the market drops what...700.

Maybe some of my right wing Trump loving friends are learning the meaning of dilemma.

Trump has no Boggie Man on the left to blame.

Congress has given him any money he asked for...in fact more.

Yet instead of talking about what Trump can do or what restrictions this dilemma puts on him.

If people start dropping like flies how Presidential does his tweets look calling political opponents names?

Can any of you lovers think of what he can do to get out of this?
Corona dilemma is real....the Feds drop 50 basis points and the market drops what...700.

Maybe some of my right wing Trump loving friends are learning the meaning of dilemma.

Yet instead of talking about what Trump can do or what restrictions this dilemma puts on him.

If people start dropping like flies how Presidential does his tweets look calling political opponents names?

Can any of you lovers think of what he can do to get out of this? Originally Posted by WTF

why do yous think he needs someone to blame? it's not like he directly caused it. blame it on who should be blamed .. them Chinese in their shithole nation. how hard to understand is that?

we all know what yous are implying .. well hoping for yeah? ,,, that somehow voters are going to blame Trump for a bunch of dirty ass pig farmers in Wuhan. last i saw .. Wuhan wasn't part of the USA.

trump haters already hate Trump. Trump supporters and many other Democrats and independents (and libertarians) are smart enough to know better. butt keep dreaming ..

BAHHAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 05:04 PM

Can any of you lovers think of what he can do to get out of this? Originally Posted by WTF

usual ftw nonsense that Trump is responsible.
Find the rock ftw crawled out from under and hide under it for the duration, ftw!
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 05:04 PM
why do yous think he needs someone to blame? it's not like he directly caused it. blame it on who should be blamed .. them Chinese in their shithole nation. how hard to understand is

trump haters already hate Trump. Trump supporters and many other Democrats and independents (and libertarians) are smart enough to know better. butt keep dreaming ..

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If the market is still down come November there will be no Chinese pig farmer on the ballot to take their frustrations out on.

You seem to forget Trumps slim margin of victory in 2016 and the shellacking the GOP took in 2018.

Remember Grasshopper...there will be no Chinese Pig farmers on the ballot in 2020.
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Thank you for the usual nonsense, ftw.

your membership card in the chinese communist party is in your mailbox!
If the market is still down come November there will be no Chinese pig farmer on the ballot to take their frustrations out on.

You seem to forget Trumps slim margin of victory in 2016 and the shellacking the GOP took in 2018.

Remember Grasshopper...there will be no Chinese Pig farmers on the ballot in 2020. Originally Posted by WTF

yous seem to forget Trump wasn't supposed to win at all. how'd that happen?

BAHHAAAA
I knew you would not have anything intelligent to say.

Trump is in a conundrum and his followers don't know what to say. Originally Posted by WTF
I hope we wait this thing out and in a month or so, business as usual.

However, I'm not seeing any of my favorite Asians at the moment - they take vacations back home to China so sticking with independents and strippers at the moment.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2020, 07:29 AM
I hope we wait this thing out and in a month or so, business as usual.

However, I'm not seeing any of my favorite Asians at the moment - they take vacations back home to China so sticking with independents and strippers at the moment. Originally Posted by friendly fred
So the Coronavirus is effecting trade here in the country in a profound way.