Remember new hobbyist don't fall for the small deposit request

It's the lady's business model based on her experience with potential and current clients. If they want to ask for deposits, so be it. If it works for them, makes money for the (which we as hobbiests do need them to do so they will stay around), and helps them manage their client base....more power to them. I've been on both ends of the appointment not happening, for a multitude of reasons. This is a service industry. We have a multitude of choices, as a customer. So, if you don't want to pay their price for their services, move on to another one. Rather simple.

I guess my only question regarding this would be: If a provider takes a deposit and she cannot show or has to cancel, is she willing to return the deposit?
  • L.A.
  • 05-09-2019, 06:57 AM
I can understand a deposit requirement in certain situations like an outcall a certain distance, or somebody who doesn't have many reviews or isn't on p411. There could be other circumstances where a deposit makes sense but I don't agree with a required deposit for all clients in all situations. Personally if I schedule with you, I'll show up. I don't like the idea of having to use an app to make any kind of extra payment either. It just leaves more of a trail than I'm comfortable with. I prefer to keep it all cash which has worked well for me over the years.
Funny how you guys are talking about this. This just happened to me with one of these "TRAVELING PROVIDERS" I've been communicating with(I WANT TO PUT HER ASS ON BLAST SO BAD, BUT I WON'T RUIN HER GAME. I WILL LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT IF SHE PISSES THEM OFF TOO!) off and on for about 3 or 4 weeks now to set up something. I even read her policy of NCNS and I cancelled if I wasn't going to make a booked appointment. She didn't respond, so I assumed she got the message. I even texted her after that to let her know I was still interested and I would let her know when I could book again when I knew I could make another appointment. Even while this was going on she would be back and forth from Austin/San Antonio etc. So I thought I would just catch her when she comes back to Houston. So when I would occasionally browse her profile just recently (AFTER A WEEK OR TWO OF GHOSTING MY TEXT, VAGUE ASS RESPONSES TO TEXT QUESTIONS ETC) I texted her "I didn't know you were in town". She didn't respond as usual. So I waited until the next day and browsed her profile again, but I PM'd her and she responded(after the text 2 DAYS prior). That if I made a PAYPAL deposit she would gladly meet me. At this point I was pissed. I PM'd her back saying "Why would I make a Paypal deposit, I didn't NCNS you? She didn't respond to that text either that day. It bothered me so bad and I was itching to put her ass on blast so bad that I had to keep my composure and I told her that I tried numerous times to contact her and she ignored me or gave me a "Put off/vague answer" and I REALLY DON'T trust people to give "PAYPAL deposits to anyone and "Thank you anyway" (EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE MORE RUDE!) Originally Posted by anotheguy12
You texted her for weeks?

Wtf...
I'm not asking for immediate response, but if you're a SO CALLED PROFEESSIONAL. and you state RULES and I follow YOUR RULES. Then like you said "SHE FEELS LIKE I NCNS her". Then you just went against the rules you posted. It doesn't matter how "SHE FEELS". I can't read your mind and now I am penalized because of how "YOU FEEL". Then it's not worth my time anymore. I have her chance after chance. And if this one does it, what will the next one do?
And yes. We texted off and on for weeks to make arrangements due to her schedule and mine....don't people do that if they're out of town?
Situations happen. I didn't cancel to screw her. It's none of my business what else she has going on(other appointments etc). It happens in this business. I'm stating I did my part and told her I'm canceling. If she is upset about it then that's her problem. She can't assume EVERY appointment is going to come through and if you do then you're obviously new to this.
You texted her for weeks?

Wtf... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I texted on and off to arrange an appointment or future appointment....SHE'S A TRAVELING PROVIDER.

So, your post has so many RED FLAGGS... So, she NEVER got money from you & she FEELS like you NCNS her and she wont book with you again until you pay the cancellation fee?
Thats nothing to do with ladies requiring deposits for outcalls or appointments.

I am honestly trying to understand.
Did I get it right?

As far as Itching to put her on blast, you never saw her? Didnt lose money? And she made you feel irrelevant by not responding immediately to you...? Originally Posted by TexasJess
I didn't need an immediate response. There are other guys on here that can vouch for the "ghosting". I'm just saying if her "Panties" are in a bunch about me cancelling and she's upset about it and this is how she responds...or not responds. Then it's no wonder she's not getting business. I look at these girls reviews and how they conduct business which tells me if they're worth seeing...you get it? Had I known any of this beforehand then I wouldn't of bothered with her.
someone sounds BIG MAD lol...... Depending on the situation sometimes a ncns and cancellation can be considered the same to some of us providers. In her situation she probably missed out on appointments just to see you and then BAM you cancel on her when she was depending/relying on the appointment(I've had this happen before). From my views of your actions she actually dodged a BULLET Originally Posted by Super Head 713
You're missing the point. NO BULLET DODGED. If you don't understand that people cancel....and I LET HER KNOW I CANCELLED like SHE wanted. Then you don't need to be doing this type of thing. People cancel, that's life and doing this provider thing she/you should understand that. Unless the guys an asshole or you suspect he's messing with you I get it. And as far as my "ACTIONS" I didn't put her name out there and I try not to hold grudges. But it's always some BSC crap from most of these chicks when you try to set something up.

I had another 2 weeks prior arrange an incall and when I'm enroute to her apartment she texts me(5 minutes from her apartment) to pick up wine.(I don't drink) So I stop at the Kroger around the corner from her house. Pick up the wine, head back to my car. She texts me "whats up"? As I was texting her she suddenly calls and asks" WHAT'S UP"? I tell her I'm picking up the wine she asked for and she says "I'm fucking late and I need to have my ass over there"! Shit you not! That's how she spoke to me. I've never met her before but she confronts me like that. Needless to say I cancelled that appointment after that BS.

Theres more to that story, but I won't get into it. SO WHO DODGED A BULLET THERE.....and she was a well known provider? She threatened to put me on blast because I refused to see her. But she started the stupid shit and I had to leave.
^^^^ your PM box is about to be full with folks asking who it is.

Hope things have turned out for the best.

I feel ya though.

I dodged a bullet last week.
His persona on here is no good.

We have to weed out the _ _ _ _
^^^^ your PM box is about to be full with folks asking who it is.

Hope things have turned out for the best.

I feel ya though.

I dodged a bullet last week.
His persona on here is no good.

We have to weed out the _ _ _ _
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Thanks, I’m not going to rat her out. I stated before that she will do this to someone else and well that person may not be so silent about it. People on here are saying if no donation was exchanged so “What’s the problem”? The problem is now if I follow YOUR RULES, YOU STATED on your profile and you suddenly change those rules now people will not bother with you and move on. Flakiness is a problem on here lately I’ve noticed.
I don't ask for deposit on per books or outcalls
If I Screen Like I do there should be no issuer at all to get him to show ..I don't get NS & NC / maybe 1-2 in a 7 day tour ..
unless you all's weather keeps him away !

Deposit for flyMe2U is a given ..