Hear ye hear ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fixer breaks ranks!!!!!!!!!

You fat faggot, I hope you die slowly by the hands of Shayetet 13.

Yssup Rider, how can you align yourself with this Nazi sympathizer? Originally Posted by DSK
navy seals?
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2016, 09:34 PM
navy seals? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
sort of
You fat faggot, I hope you die slowly by the hands of Shayetet 13.

Yssup Rider, how can you align yourself with this Nazi sympathizer? Originally Posted by DSK
navy seals? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
sort of Originally Posted by DSK
ok but
why threaten him with Israeli navy seals? lol!
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2016, 06:47 AM
ok but
why threaten him with Israeli navy seals? lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I thought his anti-Semitic rants were over the top and deserved attention from the appropriate organization. If they killed that fake Italian faggot, I doubt anyone would be upset.
I thought his anti-Semitic rants were over the top and deserved attention from the appropriate organization. If they killed that fake Italian faggot, I doubt anyone would be upset. Originally Posted by DSK
I am not anti-Semitic and not racist at all but you fit the stereotype that unfortunately peopla have for Jews. I can tell by your post that you are an immature wise ass.
You can call me a fat ass all you want it doesn't hurt my feelings. You see I can change my weight I have been losing weight for the last 7 months and making great progress, but you will always be a low life POS that will never change you turd.
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2016, 08:48 AM
I am not anti-Semitic and not racist at all but you fit the stereotype that unfortunately peopla have for Jews. I can tell by your post that you are an immature wise ass.
You can call me a fat ass all you want it doesn't hurt my feelings. You see I can change my weight I have been losing weight for the last 7 months and making great progress, but you will always be a low life POS that will never change you turd. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You will always be a fat faggot fake Italian stolen valor cock sucker.

Faking military honors is a crime in Texas, you dipshit - I charge you with stolen valor, as well as being a pussy and a punk. I'm older than you but could beat your ass into the ground, chop off your non-military neck, and shit down your stolen valor throat.