Triple Nine Society Members Execute Hostile Takeover of ECCIE Political Forum

...Don't worry about being average. There are a lot of average people who do quite well in their fields... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, one with an average IQ, by dint of ambition and hard work, can do perfectly OK in many areas of endeavor. (Those near the mean might want to stay away from trying things like graduate programs in math or physics, though.)

At first blush that might seem to be good news for you, Barleycorn. But there's just one slight problem. In terms of native intelligence, you seem to land well short of being classifiable as "average."
I don't know what this triple nine society is all about but look at it this way; if it wasn't for Whirly, COG, myself, and now Han we would have nothing but posts about important things like why Bush is to blame for cancer or VD. I look at some of these posts and I see 200, 300, and approaching 400 replies so I guess someone is reading them. There is nothing stopping someone like FuckZup, CJ, SSOB, or Tex from posting some interesting positions but right now they are being overwhelmed with reality and the Obama meltdown. These guys are like some idiot sitting up to their chin in a pig sty and complaining about it. Get up and climb out idiot! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Once again you are overwhelmed by the truth. In this forum there are only 3 threads that are over 100 replies.

500 plus replies for a thread about Trayvon Martin.

Over 160 about Obama's choice for Nat. Sec. Adv.

Over 190 for a thread about a group that boosted a single person, for making comments your link does not identify. The group has apologized for the remarks made by one person, several times. You posted this thread. It has no real value. Like you.

Once again, it takes the smallest amount of research to prove you wrong.
Bswine is an experienced liar, though I wouldn't call him accomplished. You'd think by now he'd have a clue how to do it without revealing his unparalleled ignorance.

but NOOOOO!
And this forum is how old? A week, maybe threads culled from the last three weeks? You have to do better than that. I am glad to see how the average people are reacting. Those of you above average....carry on. For those of you below average;

More KU Boobs

Follow the bouncing .......
No, I am not a member of the 999 or Mensa though I qualify for the latter. My percentile would be more accurately described as 99.8%. My SATs, ASVABs, ACTs, and a number of IQ tests verify that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How can someone who claims to be in the top 0.2 percent of the IQ distribution continually churn out posts that so starkly demonstrate such an utterly stupefying level of ignorance?

By the way, professor, how's that North Colorado secession going for you?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=761900&highlight=

Fucking unbelievable!
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 11:47 AM
And this forum is how old? A week, maybe threads culled from the last three weeks? You have to do better than that. I am glad to see how the average people are reacting. Those of you above average....carry on. For those of you below average;

More KU Boobs

Follow the bouncing ....... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

this forum contains posts from the Sandbox that are considerably older than a week or two

nice try
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2013, 04:51 PM
this forum contains posts from the Sandbox that are considerably older than a week or two

nice try Originally Posted by CJ7
Don't confuse Cornhole with facts!
Not a professor, nor have I ever claimed to be. I have a M.A. and not a Phd. Don't know why you think that is insulting. Inferiority complex???? Since I don't live in Colorado, I don't know. I just read the newspaper like Will Rogers who obviously never met you.
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2013, 08:30 AM
JD is a person that bitch's about the government yet everything he has gotten has come from the government. His job, his education, his new job.....

and SSOB likes to talk about fairy tales (the story of his life).
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2013, 10:22 AM
and SSOB likes to talk about fairy tales (the story of his life). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're a Fairy Tail allright!

and SSOB likes to talk about fairy tales (the story of his life). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Given that you fantasize about the secession of a bunch of northern Colorado counties, it seems quite odd that you would criticize anyone for talking about fairy tales:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=761900&highlight

Unfuckingbelievable!
Not to mention other guys' junk!
Captain Nightie is the story real? Yes, it is. Will it work? Who knows. But it is real.

Here is the link again...http://www.examiner.com/article/nort...rado-secession
Great source.