Cougar & Cub Thread, RAWR!!

me toooooooo Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dee if you, Lisa, and I can watch it won't take long before that cub will be watching us instead of servicing Chella

Hmmmm the possibilities are endless
Originally Posted by DallasRain

only the best stick to it....
lol

yep!!!!
Chella has disappeared from the thread.......
Chella has been busy with RL business, at a layover now waiting to get home! I want my own bed....
Eccie is my method of not strangling everyone while at my RL position!!!

Want your own bed not a cubs bed........
My bed, alone! Not in the mood to dumb down to entertain him. I actually cut him loose. Not sure what I desire now.
My bed, alone! Not in the mood to dumb down to entertain him. I actually cut him loose. Not sure what I desire now. Originally Posted by chellachella

For most white collar dollar guys, just sayin. By the way, remember the brain is a humans most powerful sex organ...
One thing about us older gentlemen, we know how to treat a lady!!!!! We may last long as those cubs but we know what we are doing.
Hell yeah LA Man! I ♥ NERDZ. My Cuz Diva knows this!
My Milkshake brings all the NERDZ to The Den! I have a weakness for NERDZ of all ages.
This Chemist was explaining Concrete Aggregates to me and I literally jumped his nu+z. Hotttt topicz make me hottt!
DANG What did I miss??????????? where the first thread ? Very good thread ladies..... I have learned its all about attitude...had a guy call or text Im 24 yr old fitness king from LA got a face like Brad Pit and a body like Sean Jean ....OH REALY OK WELL IS GOING TO COST YOU EXTRA....lol Work is work and play is play for me but most ladies play at work LOL ...but in my personal life when I do desire a man ITS ALL ABOUT CARISMA.....And if A older man has it WHOO HOO OVER HERE...but for the most part I do not care what anybody says THAT IS THE FIRST THING TO GO IN MOST MEN WHEN THEY GET OLDER and that is why women put up with all the immature stuff a younger man may do because CARISMA most times trumps maturity..I NEED THEM BOTH guess that's why I cant find a real man Im attreacted to on the inside and outside...OH WELL THANK GOD FOR WOMEN
$$$$ $$$$$
Hell yeah LA Man! I ♥ NERDZ. My Cuz Diva knows this!
My Milkshake brings all the NERDZ to The Den! I have a weakness for NERDZ of all ages.
This Chemist was explaining Concrete Aggregates to me and I literally jumped his nu+z. Hotttt topicz make me hottt! Originally Posted by LisaLyonz

A chemist explaining concrete aggregates???? He needs to leave that to the Construction Professionals like me! Is it wrong at 47 to go back and get at professional designation. Oh well who gives a shit I'm doing it!

And dumb down just for a piece of ass Chella, come on let the brain increase the pleasure!
And dumb down just for a piece of ass Chella, come on let the brain increase the pleasure![/QUOTE]

Roflmao,,, agree man.