My Hobby Regrets : (

Not seeing / doubling with The Mia was a true mistake... One I'm glad I didn't make! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah....... Originally Posted by theCFE
Aww too mean ...lol I did however get a change to make out with her a bit but didn't get to explore the rest of her she was a sweet lady ...
Aww too mean ...lol I did however get a change to make out with her a bit but didn't get to explore the rest of her she was a sweet lady ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I've been hearing about the Mia since '04-'05 and it seems she was gone then. Has anyone got a photo of this legend? How long has she been gone?
She didn't post pictures or go to socials. She was an enigma. It made her allure that much more alluring. Imagine me, ten years older, with nipple and clit piercings and a massive masochistic streak, and you're getting closer.
She did dress a bit sluttier, if memory serves.
Imagine me, ten years older, with nipple and clit piercings
Originally Posted by theCFE
Tell me when it's time to stop imagining.
Net Mia back in 05. Was all excited about it. Even posted the obligatory review. But honestly, while a very cool lady, overall I don't think you missed too much.

I know, blasphemy.
One thing everybody should know is never use credit cards in a strip club. My friend use his credit card, stripper did VIP lap dance and give him HJ for 10 minutes all for 300.

My only regret when I started hobby is went in first to spas and spending 200 just for HJ
Ripping up my lifetime VIP card for The Church... Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
If you had VIP, just pay the $15 to replace the card. They should have scanned your driver license when you got your VIP.
If you had VIP, just pay the $15 to replace the card. They should have scanned your driver license when you got your VIP. Originally Posted by Syncial
That or just show the waitress/manager your DL. They have a database of all their lifetime VIPs. I forgot my VIP card one time and that's all I had to do for them to let me up there.
These are the things or experiences I regret doing in the hobby. They are mistakes I regret and will never do again.

3. Using BP in my early hobby days Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
+1
That or just show the waitress/manager your DL. They have a database of all their lifetime VIPs. I forgot my VIP card one time and that's all I had to do for them to let me up there. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
Thanks guys, a reason for finally turning in my Colorado license and getting my TDL back
  • zofco
  • 04-05-2013, 01:33 PM
I was lucky enough to see The Mia numerous times. She is still my ATF.
AC: I, too, have spent way too much money at strip clubs. What's sad is I downgraded, in a sense, and went from seeing providers to trying to play in the club. Now, I've fucked up even worse. I've been dating a stripper for the past few weeks.
AC: I, too, have spent way too much money at strip clubs. What's sad is I downgraded, in a sense, and went from seeing providers to trying to play in the club. Now, I've fucked up even worse. I've been dating a stripper for the past few weeks. Originally Posted by pravda
I been there too : (
remember guys its the strip clubs high drinks, door fees, vip fees etc and taxing the womens money that makes it so riidculously high everyone is trying to get enough money off of you to pay several people befre they even leave the club.