Just A Grownup, Intellegent, Fun Kinda Thread For A Change..

Im picking two as well Serenity! Oral...one of my absolute favorite things to do and a sure fire way to get me turned on....but I also love and need penetration .......for me, one, gets me ready for the other....so I say both! Originally Posted by Jami-Lynn
I'm the exact same way.. It's like ur mocking me. Lol no but seriously I love giving oral but I also must have some dick in my vagina so I'm gonna do it how I want. A girl wants wat a girl wants.

Hey this is a great thread.lol. But speaking of great... Did u kno Tht I'm outstanding at sucking dick and I want to show U my skills with one of those suckathons u do with Selena. Im dying to suck ur dick for hours ever since she told me about it I promise it will be so much fun
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
It is very flattering to get requests. I am very busy these days but I will have to make the time and give you a call sometime. It is definately my favorite thing.
It is very flattering to get requests. I am very busy these days but I will have to make the time and give you a call sometime. It is definately my favorite thing. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Well I will patiently wait for the invitation to come do a suckathon with u