BREAKING NEWS! COG ENDORSES TRUMP!

I am sure you can provide a link to back up that lie Tonto.

speaking of dicks here is what your last provider had to say about you.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you think Hillary is innocent, like Gary Johnson does?
Poor Whinybitch...
Do you think Hillary is innocent, like Gary Johnson does? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Arrogant....
Won't answer, eh, LittleLiberalEva? I'm guessing you think Hillary is innocent.
Won't answer, eh, LittleLiberalEva? I'm guessing you think Hillary is innocent. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Arrogant.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What did you think this was Trumpy? Get whiffy to splain it to you.
I am sure you can provide a link to back up that lie Tonto.

speaking of dicks here is what your last provider had to say about you.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
negligence does not mean innocence
Hey ! POS EKIM ! You purse YOUR lips just like the chick in the pics and just like YOUR mentors assup piggy mamboolah and WOOMBY taught YOU to !
  • Tiny
  • 07-08-2016, 09:58 PM
COF, a partisan political hack in sheep's clothing? He's coming out of his den and his true colors are showing. Here's the evidence.

Before:

I'm voting for Gary Johnson because he hasn't lied yet, and he believes in freedom. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Republicans, whom I generally dislike intensely, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This coming from a knee-jerk, yellow dog Republican who hasn't had an original thought in years. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Republicans and Democrats both have racist histories. If no one votes for a Democrat or Republican, we will be much better off. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
After:

BREAKING NEWS? COF ENDORSES TRUMP! LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you think Hillary is innocent, like Gary Johnson does? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What happened COF? Why did you abandon Gary Johnson?
No. I just simply realized how destructive a Hillary presidency will be, and Trump has the best chance of stopping that. Then Gary Johnson lost his balls and started pandering to Bernie voters, and called Hillary a great public servant.

I don't like Trump. If he's President, it will be a disaster. But if Hillary becomes President, it will be a disaster exponentially worse. And I don't like voting for obvious liars and criminals. Hillary is the most sold out, amoral, soulless, dishonest and corrupt candidate ever fielded by any major party. She should not allowed anywhere near the White House, not even as a tourist.
negligence does not mean innocence Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Arrogant is not negligent.
Arrogant is not negligent. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

one can be arrogant & negligent
No. I just simply realized how destructive a Hillary presidency will be, and Trump has the best chance of stopping that. Then Gary Johnson lost his balls and started pandering to Bernie voters, and called Hillary a great public servant.

I don't like Trump. If he's President, it will be a disaster. But if Hillary becomes President, it will be a disaster exponentially worse. And I don't like voting for obvious liars and criminals. Hillary is the most sold out, amoral, soulless, dishonest and corrupt candidate ever fielded by any major party. She should not allowed anywhere near the White House, not even as a tourist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Well?

What's it going to be?

?
Well?

What's it going to be?

? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What's what going to be?
What's what going to be? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I don't like Trump. If he's President, it will be a disaster. But if Hillary becomes President, it will be a disaster exponentially worse. And I don't like voting for obvious liars and criminals. Hillary is the most sold out, amoral, soulless, dishonest and corrupt candidate ever fielded by any major party. She should not allowed anywhere near the White House, not even as a tourist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Whffy wasn't able to tell who you will support, you have to lead whiffy by the hand.