Trump made us No. 1 — in the spread of a deadly disease

President Trump has superpowers over these nutters.
Boy, I’m light years ahead of the dumb sons of bitches who trusted the fat lying bastards stock market. I don’t have financial stress because the lying bastard allowed a deadly virus to get a foothold in the country. Hating that lying pile of dog shit comes easy and no stress at all. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Foothold? Not really, it's just a fast replicating virus. As the whether begins to warm up it's ability to replicate will slow down and the country is entering into that stage. This situation has nothing to do with the President.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 05:06 PM
Poor j666 is out of touch with reality - and his/her/its' own capabilities.
I hope L17 is correct. !
And he is correct - Trump did not "Cause" this epidemic- as j666 and the LSM so like to claim.

The virus came out of Wuhan , China - and was not planted there by the American military.

j666 cannot comprehend - "FACTS' are different than his WaPo narrative.
All I can say is you are an IDIOT
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 05:22 PM
Care to elucidate and clarify your post, bs????
What are you doing here...I told you to go fuck yourself. Liar. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
faggot
Care to elucidate and clarify your post, bs???? Originally Posted by oeb11
Most of these mutants in here want this pandemic to be a total catastrophe at the cost of life, liberty the economy and the whole bit just so they can have something to blame Trump for and resurrect their impeachment claim. Such pathetic fucks.
What are you doing here...I told you to go fuck yourself. Liar. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Don't you have a bettter way to articulate your point then with vile language?
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
What are you doing here...I told you to go fuck yourself. Liar.

Don't you have a bettter way to articulate your point then with vile language?

J666 should answer that him/her/its; Self.
place chuckle head here Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I’ve read your posts loser, it isn’t a hard conclusion to make.

Trump polls are fake news by the fake fox propaganda ass suckers.

I"m just pointing out your derangement with trump and Fox News. Talking about things you don't know and your in ability to handle the truth.
You go into a rage when people point out to you things you are 100% incorrect about. I thought I would just illustrate than for you.but your ability to comprehend that isn't possible. I think you and Ol' Joe are afflicted with the same issue.
Foothold? Not really, it's just a fast replicating virus. As the whether begins to warm up it's ability to replicate will slow down and the country is entering into that stage. This situation has nothing to do with the President. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Is that true, because the lying bastard standing behind the podium today stated “ he didn’t know if anybody knows what the virus is”. Maybe you failed to catch that.

This fiasco has everything to do with the lying bastard because he ignored professional advice and wasted 45 days of preparation for a possible outbreak.
Most of these mutants in here want this pandemic to be a total catastrophe at the cost of life, liberty the economy and the whole bit just so they can have something to blame Trump for and resurrect their impeachment claim. Such pathetic fucks. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That’s pure horse shit, this outbreak doesn’t have a god damn thing to do with impeachment. If the outbreak evolves into a epidemic in New York then trump and his loyalists are going to be held responsible for their incompetence. And it began with the fat lying bastard ignoring professional advice.
Don't you have a bettter way to articulate your point then with vile language? Originally Posted by bb1961
What’s wrong snowflake? You delicate?

Excuse me all the way to hell.
Is that true, because the lying bastard standing behind the podium today stated “ he didn’t know if anybody knows what the virus is”. Maybe you failed to catch that.

This fiasco has everything to do with the lying bastard because he ignored professional advice and wasted 45 days of preparation for a possible outbreak. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Quit reading Washington Post it's nothing but a rag of a publication. Instead of worrying about what Trump did or didn't do, which you have no control over learn about this virus so can make choice decision based on fact to protect yourself from infection. All this other crap you bellyache about is really immaterial.
And then it could be any marine poser headed for his section eight hearing. Originally Posted by Jaxass66
Jaxass66 you are a sad little man what would you know about a Marine? Poser!