President Biden: Ban the Guns!

I agree with HF but let's be honest.

I never thought in TX we'd be wearing masks for nearly a year. Even with Gov Abbott not requiring masks and the vaccine thing in full swing most of the big stores here in Houston are still requiring masks. Almost everyone puts their mask on when they get out of the car. I see a couple of people take off the mask after they get thru the front door.

I'm sure part of this is a lawsuit considerations of large corp.

The takeaway is the sheeple are becoming more compliant. Soon "Only criminals need guns" and "Its only property, it can be replaced" chorus of idiots will hold office and take over.

Social disobedience is needed more than ever. There's still thousands of troops at the fenced Capitol building and I don't see one protest. Originally Posted by gnadfly

texas stores are requiring masks even tho the tx govt. lifted the mask requirement?
Im stocking up on sling shots and atlatl's!

Fooock it. I'll be ready! Originally Posted by winn dixie
^^^ This man is not fucking around Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Its all in the wrist. lol

Years ago a group of us got together and made indigenous tools and weapons. The atlatl is hard to master. Originally Posted by winn dixie

how does it feel like to be a hunter and gatherer like the way our ancestors of antiquity hunted?
Look up videos of the "Shephard's sling" . Then look up videos of the "Stsff sling".

David probably used a sling on a staff which increases the force or the thrown stone.

It has the effect of making the slinger's arm longer. Originally Posted by ICU 812

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFQYNfJqqY
I agree with HF but let's be honest.

I never thought in TX we'd be wearing masks for nearly a year. Even with Gov Abbott not requiring masks and the vaccine thing in full swing most of the big stores here in Houston are still requiring masks. Almost everyone puts their mask on when they get out of the car. I see a couple of people take off the mask after they get thru the front door.

I'm sure part of this is a lawsuit considerations of large corp.

The takeaway is the sheeple are becoming more compliant. Soon "Only criminals need guns" and "Its only property, it can be replaced" chorus of idiots will hold office and take over.

Social disobedience is needed more than ever. There's still thousands of troops at the fenced Capitol building and I don't see one protest. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's why every household needs a gun too many stupid motherfuckers out there.
Quotable Quote when answering doorbell:

"Madam, I am sorry that you have been inconvenienced by having to come knock on my door to collect any firearms in my residence or vehicles, but when That GoofBall boss of yours insisted on "banning" the "guns" in the country, I immediately deposited mine in the trash pickup that was about a week or so after he made the announcement. I'm sure they were destroyed , if not crushed in the truck, when they got to the big dump ... especially the pink, plastic water GUN!"
^^^ that's funny shit right there ,
texas stores are requiring masks even tho the tx govt. lifted the mask requirement? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
There is not a single place I can go to in the area where I live in DFW that does not still require people to wear a mask. The governor's lift on the requirement was very hollow as expected. Or at the very least, it definitely is where I go.
There is not a single place I can go to in the area where I live in DFW that does not still require people to wear a mask. The governor's lift on the requirement was very hollow as expected. Or at the very least, it definitely is where I go. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hollow? How is giving citizens of Texas choices hollow? I would frequent a business that doesn’t mandate a mask to enter over one that does. If a maskerbater wants to wear a mask to that business, that’s their choice. I wouldn’t wear one there. Besides, I’m vaccinated. Why the fuck do people with the vax have to wear a mask? That seems “hollow” to me.

Edit: HEB does not require masks to enter their stores. It’s optional for customers.
There is not a single place I can go to in the area where I live in DFW that does not still require people to wear a mask. The governor's lift on the requirement was very hollow as expected. Or at the very least, it definitely is where I go. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That was the whole point. It's not the government's job to tell people what to do. If people want to mandate masks on their property, that's their right. But for the government to override that is overreach.

Watching Wheels and Cabo San Doofus go at it over mask mandates last year was a pretty prime example of conservative vs liberal ideology:

Abbot: "We all agree we should be wearing masks, but we're not a totalitarian regime, and y'all are adults, so have some personal responsibility."

Adler: "If we all agree we should be wearing masks, then it should be a law so we can punish those who don't obey."
how does it feel like to be a hunter and gatherer like the way our ancestors of antiquity hunted? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Country folks will adapt. We can survive.
Being a Neanderthal is a evolutionary step up from a lib
When the President's rating goes below 50% the media makes a big issue of it. Congress rating has been below 30% for how many decades. Congress should be worried about social unrest. Citizens are feed up with politicians Originally Posted by littlerichard

That's why they want Gun Control.
^^^ EXACTLY ^^^