Obama being a typical NAGGER!

By the way, who do you think the pussy was that RTM'd me to the mods due to being offended by racist comments? You fuckin' kiddin' me!!!

It was meant to be funny! You fucking libs can't take a joke.

Fuckin' pussies! Fuckin' snowflakes!!!!
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2017, 08:30 AM
By the way, who do you think the pussy was that RTM'd me to the mods due to being offended by racist comments? You fuckin' kiddin' me!!!

It was meant to be funny! You fucking libs can't take a joke.

Fuckin' pussies! Fuckin' snowflakes!!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Awwww who is the pussy now? Crying about getting points.
  • DSK
  • 03-12-2017, 06:31 PM
And I do not care wtf you think about me n my lil lo bans. I just wouldn't give Natalia Mori any personal information! How 'bout them apples! Originally Posted by WTF
Why wouldn't you give that sweet lady your personal information when you famously outed yourself with that picture of the house you admitted you built in Houston?

Since I also like "Cool Hand Luke" I will not link to that thread, you self outing and self admitted racist!!!
Either you can't spell or you have a very racist mind.

HOW DARE YOU!

You must be one of those naggers. You just nag, nag, nag, etc... the shit out of us with a (human) brain.

What was that Obama said about his white grandmammy? Oh yeah, "Typical white woman". Wonder what he meant? Sounded racist to me. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Shut the fuck up everyone knows you were making an innuendo and covering it up. You are a low life POS- I have seen other racist remarks you have made in the men's lounge you dumb ignorant fuck. If you want to be funny- say something about Italians go ahead I dare your racist ass.
Shut the fuck up everyone knows you were making an innuendo and covering it up. You are a low life POS- I have seen other racist remarks you have made in the men's lounge you dumb ignorant fuck. If you want to be funny- say something about Italians go ahead I dare your racist ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY WHOPPER

this is why u are a morbidly obese fat ass. how many whoppers do u eat a day? 15? 20? 25?

your fatness is your own fault. bahhaaaaa
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Why wouldn't you give that sweet lady your personal information when you famously outed yourself with that picture of the house you admitted you built in Houston?

Since I also like "Cool Hand Luke" I will not link to that thread, you self outing and self admitted racist!!! Originally Posted by DSK

That was famous? Who knew?
That was famous? Who knew? Originally Posted by WTF
how's the condo biz working out for ya?

• WTF
  • 03-12-2017, 08:52 PM
how's the condo biz working out for ya?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Is that Trumps new great America!
Is that Trumps new great America! Originally Posted by WTF
no it's the new reality of the Lord Emperor Donald the first, ruler of planet Houston! .. er .. planet Earth!!

bahahahhahaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqBO0Cluv_o
It's Sunday night, for Christ's sake, WWE!

Jeeeez Louise!
It's Sunday night, for Christ's sake, WWE!

Jeeeez Louise! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

doesn't the Jewish sabbath prevent u from posting?

bahahahahahahaha

FAKE JEW!!!

Well isn't that special.

WWE reveals himself as an Nazi antisemite again.

Who's with him?
C'mon Muscleup, we all know what you meant and considering your posting style and history, it was your clever attempt to get past one of the very few guidelines of this forum...

However, you will get the benefit of the doubt, THIS TIME...next time, you don't Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Muscleup , Bambino, jjsunday, Waco , Lexus, CEO guy, lustylad, Jackie, and all the other frequent posters that defend trump, all racist and all find things like calling OBama nagger or chimp funny, that's how they were raised, it's pathetic but unfortunately with us having a racist president that promotes racism we are seeing more and more slime being brazen with racist attacks. The racism usually come from white southern Christian republican conservative types that claim to be big on faith. What a joke!
Muscleup , Bambino, jjsunday, Waco , Lexus, CEO guy, lustylad, Jackie, and all the other frequent posters that defend trump, all racist and all find things like calling OBama nagger or chimp funny, that's how they were raised, it's pathetic but unfortunately with us having a racist president that promotes racism we are seeing more and more slime being brazen with racist attacks. The racism usually come from white southern Christian republican conservative types that claim to be big on faith. What a joke! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Republicans must end the racism! It will destroy our country!
Republicans must end the racism! It will destroy our country! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Democrats should join in on that notion, because they are no better.

Jim