chat thread...

I like playing volleyball...............giggl e!!!!! Originally Posted by Lilith
When I moved to Memphis, my [then] SO's daughter played volleyball (well enough that it was generally conceded that if she wanted to give up boys, friends, and the semblance of a normal life, she'd have had a good shot at making the US Olympic team in that sport). I very much enjoyed watching... those tight little shorts that they wear... *sigh*

I am such a skeevyhound.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG, I remember when my daughter was on the dance team in HS, she would bring some of them over to our pool. Man she had some hot little friends. I stayed out of the pool when they came over. LOL
Damn... I just read this thread... Don't know where I was, what I was thinking, or how I missed it... but some of this stuff was really hot!!!

Glad I found it!!

Smooch!

Lea
Well Lea, keep it going, I know you have some juicy stuff to add. LOL
mmmm she is soooooooo juicy!!!!
Damn, I LOVE the Mississippi board!
Awww, BCG, you're at least real vanilla.. you know the Bryer's kind with the little dark flecks? I don't see you doing the deed through a sheet with a hole in it! And definitely not a mish-only guy! We may have to implement Lea's plan of a van full of us going to Memphis, kidnapping you, then having our way with you! Be sure your life insurance is paid up at all times.

I like the running story... Hmm... where can I jump in....

While Dallas is whispering dirty nothings in April's ear, I kneel down behind April, caressing her back and ass, running my fingers down to her very wet kitty. After donning my snorkel (I've heard it is necessary with April!), I lean into it, stretching out my tongue......
Then the ladies have to stop for a moment to call 911 because the guy watching from the corner has keeled over from sensory overload and friction burns to his hads. Once the Good Samaritan deed is done the ladies then resume the previously started activities.