What Is Considered A Big Load? (Ejaculation)

An exception...but never the rule.
You're right ..I wouldn't. Sorry can't handle the taste or smell..to bleachy for me.
If you are not blasting a quart . . .
I dont care unless its spitting blood..
I guess a gallon and a half.
I guess it depends on How LONG YOU Didn't masturbate.. try not to jack of for 2 weeks and then measure it or what.. but i think measuring it with spoon is weird
I guess a gallon and a half. Originally Posted by burkalini
smmfh!!!
I guess it depends on How LONG YOU Didn't masturbate.. try not to jack of for 2 weeks and then measure it or what.. but i think measuring it with spoon is weird Originally Posted by blight782
If you're a wife, the smallest amount in a bbbj is considered huge. lol
For me, my amount of ejaculate also depends on what position I am in when ejaculating. For example, when ejaculating while standing... it is twice the amount as if I am laying down. Plus the water and protein supplements I take help a lot too. I usually make the women have to swallow twice. And if it's an SO.... she will leak for an entire day if it happened that morning.
WTF??? The SO does not believe in swallowing?
My last one did... in fact... she craved it. Sometimes I wouldn't ask her and just let it loose and she would be pissed because she wanted it in the mouth.
I have had two providers call me Peter North due to my load. I did not know who that guy was until Lorilie Leigh did a BBBJ/HJ combo and I blew all over, which for me is normal. She said my load was just like Peter North's. I asked who is he? She explained and I have seen his work since that session.

Angel Divine commented once that even my second load was massive, she asked me if I had been saving it up for her. To be honest whnever I book a session I refrain from masterbating for the previous 3 days, not because of load size but because the pleasure is more intense for me.

I cannot tell you how many times a lady has pulled away from me after I started blowing in her mouth and it keeps going and going. She says something to the effect of "Oops I thought you were finished." I do not know any other way. Because when I blow for the two or three seconds I am splurting it is absolute UTOPIA!!!! It is the best feeling I could ever have.

I guess what I am saying is I love to orgasm, I adore it and I am always looking for to share on ewith a beautiful lady. How much I blow I do not think about.
If it's in their mouth I don't really care if it's big or small for that day. It just feels great. I do love the bbbjnqns
If it's in their mouth I don't really care if it's big or small for that day. It just feels great. I do love the bbbjnqns Originally Posted by burkalini
I agree with you on that! Although I have been with various providers that give a BBBJ, ive never had one let me CIM. I always forwarn and they pull away and finish me with a HJ. Ive never been sneaky and let one loose...dont want to piss anyone off. I prefer the BBBJ over CHJ hands down...although I have been a regular recently with a provider that only does CBJ but she gives awesome head. It feels so great that I cant imagine how much better it would be uncovered. She has been my personal best. I tell her its awesome what she does to me but never told shes the best...wouldnt want her thinking that im comparing her performance. Just like I wouldnt want to hear her talk about or compare me to other clients.