OH2 down again

Sounds like someone’s mad Lubys is closed and catch have dinner at 4pm
She is only proving our points with every post.
Ladies, pay attention to posters like this. They are nothing but lowballers. Plus they really are gross. Ewwwwwwwww. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Honestly, the last interaction I had with you you were quite kind, so I prefer to remember you in that light. I'm not here to ever bash anyone or to be sarcastic. I just try to share information so that we all can prosper I wish you joy and peace in your retirement.
Honestly.. you all .. come on .. I just tried to log in put ourhome2.net in and it sent me to a totally different site .. I think the problem is a entity bought the www. And made an ourhome2 whereas the actual ourhome is like two our homes in one url .. Ithink it's a different error. Either way.
I doubt these ladies are hurting like you all assume .. P4 is ALIVE AND WELL... I just logged in there and have over a dozen dif. requests and I just logged in Monday night .. granted at this time I'm not advertising or seeing anyone..( My r.w business keeps me busy when it's cold outside..) as far as hagglers or "negotiates" all a woman has to do is press block... And spread the word.. no reason to get worked up over it.. either you accept or decline. Everyone have a good evening.. and stay safe..
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2022, 12:55 AM
Honestly.. you all .. come on .. I just tried to log in put ourhome2.net in and it sent me to a totally different site .. I think the problem is a entity bought the www. And made an ourhome2 whereas the actual ourhome is like two our homes in one url .. Ithink it's a different error. Either way.
I doubt these ladies are hurting like you all assume .. P4 is ALIVE AND WELL... I just logged in there and have over a dozen dif. requests and I just logged in Monday night .. granted at this time I'm not advertising or seeing anyone..( My r.w business keeps me busy when it's cold outside..) as far as hagglers or "negotiates" all a woman has to do is press block... And spread the word.. no reason to get worked up over it.. either you accept or decline. Everyone have a good evening.. and stay safe.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
You make it sound like there's no other options around besides these sites, only the weak starve and have to post often to stay afloat and hope to get contacted.

Each guy that gets blocked spends his $ with someone else, in my business I want all the customers and future leads, not block them because they asked for a discount, I'm not that sensitive and thin skinned
You make it sound like there's no other options around besides these sites, only the weak starve and have to post often to stay afloat and hope to get contacted.

Each guy that gets blocked spends his $ with someone else, in my business I want all the customers and future leads, not block them because they asked for a discount, I'm not that sensitive and thin skinned Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you! Finally some sense in this rationale. I never ask for a discount when I'm first meeting someone. I will ask for a special. This shit is expensive! Now having said that I do hours and my price tolerance is 200 to 250 an hour. I believe that's fair. And yes, if I see you on a regular basis the lady is going to have to be lenient on time period. Not excessive but lenient. Otherwise I'm not doing business with her and that's just that. Blocking people because they ask for a discount to me is just crazy and in my opinion not low balling. I'm in business and lord knows I turn nothing reasonable down.
Yes, the website has been down for me as well. I bet Foreign Becky/Kathryn/Katherine is losing her mind. I've been too busy with work.
yes ourhome2 servers ade down and have been down..I think they closed up shop.. it was a pain in the ass anyway really. ECCIE has easier to find reviews but no pics really...all in all, it makes 'hobbying' almost not worth the effort..used to be easy fun and affordable. whats with the these $400-500 hr gals ?? lots of money for those of us having to pay from our own pocket.
I think you all misread the context... What I meant was a more socially correct way of saying " don't like that he asked for a discount? A: then press block..easy fix." Instead of the complaining about said haggling to men who obviously don't see it the way they do...that's all.. I know there are many sites.. �� I'm not "getting my feet wet". Alot of the girls weren't texting you cus they were " doing unwell" they were simply letting past clients know their numbers were still theirs .. just in case .. more of a p.s.a message. And idk why but all the sudden tryst is well worth the visit lately ladies �� so if you haven't " checked in" in some time I'd say definitely have a log in.. anyways happy hobbying..
I just want to know why do you think you can name your price for someone else’s service?? If you’re not naming your price with your everyday purchases?? If someone decides to charge $400 an hour and that doesn’t work for you… find a $200 an hour girl. Don’t ask for $400 an hour girl to negotiate shit. There’s plenty of ladies that can fit your budget. That is so dumb lol. The money that is spent between Rooms, Travel, Toys, Protection etc… and TIME.. no girl should have to negotiate what she feels her time is worth. Either pay to play or stay tf away.
I just want to know why do you think you can name your price for someone else’s service?? If you’re not naming your price with your everyday purchases?? If someone decides to charge $400 an hour and that doesn’t work for you… find a $200 an hour girl. Don’t ask for $400 an hour girl to negotiate shit. There’s plenty of ladies that can fit your budget. That is so dumb lol. The money that is spent between Rooms, Travel, Toys, Protection etc… and TIME.. no girl should have to negotiate what she feels her time is worth. Either pay to play or stay tf away. Originally Posted by TheJadaLove
I'm not going to go back and forth with you. You have your system and I have mine. Take care...
Didn’t ask you to go back & forth. I don’t argue with sleezeballs. Enjoy your “system” of trying to take advantage of women. And good luck booking after this lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 11:32 AM
Didn’t ask you to go back & forth. I don’t argue with sleezeballs. Enjoy your “system” of trying to take advantage of women. And good luck booking after this lol Originally Posted by TheJadaLove
Why do hookers always threaten with the same thing? Don't forget who allows you to eat off this gig, don't forget who's the employee and who's the Boss! Last time I checked the tricks hold the $ and there's hundreds of options on who to give it to, the small circle of drama hookers (usually washed up hookers) are toxic bitter whores

Nobody here cares about blacklisted stupidity, tricks can make a new handle if they choose to continue dealing in this small circle of options and move on, drama hookers are exposed, laughed at and they will lose business, tricks run the show! Quit with the nonsense, tricks can pay what they want and you can charge what you want
I definitely need reviews. Had an appt yesterday I walked out of. Didn’t look like her pics and was photoshopped. Going off of those 2 to 3 Bs pics showing something that doesn’t exist. I’m going to start walking out more if I don’t see what I like. Very simple.
I see nothing has changed here everyones still at eachothers throats. Lol anywhoo...heyyyy all! Muahz.