GangBangs: Our true thoughts what moves us and makes us want to do these....

I find this thread quite interesting, as I have never thought that I would want to participate in this type of activity... have even seen guys trying to organize them and thought... NO WAY!

Well, having the ladies' perspective makes me pause... conditions would HAVE to be just right... but maybe someday...

Thanks Skyler, Dallas and the other ladies for chiming in... totally makes me reconsider my previous position (...or positions )
Seems like an immature question but what is typically the "rule " with kissing at gangbangs? I would imagine it wouldn't nessacarily bother the woman to be smooching between cocks in her mouth , but does Bob feel cool with some dfk after Mark and Brad have been ff'ing her? Do all inhibitions just drop away?
I think it's typically anything your comfortable with in a gangbang. Cocks are always going to get within a few inches from your face. You might be eating her pussy while she's getting ass fucked. Or sucking her tits right after someone else has had their turn. She may decide to try and stuff two cocks in her mouth. Or you may wonder what is that wet stuff on her skin...now on you. You might even be balls to balls while she straddles two cocks. Mods removed my picture, so use your imagination.
Logistical question: How do I find out about GBs that being organized? Is there a thread or resource? This is my number 1 bucketlist item!
Logistical question: How do I find out about GBs that being organized? Is there a thread or resource? This is my number 1 bucketlist item! Originally Posted by Mufflerbearings
I don't know how it works in other states but us ladies here in OK like to keep it off the boards and the lady hosting contacts ladies to attend and then usually all the ladies invite the "safe" gents they know, screened, seen, etc and then the lists all go together and get cropped down when need be. There is a lot of organization from all before the actual invites go out but that is how it is done here.
I recently did a smaller scale 'mini gang bang' with my good friend Kristen and four gentlemen for each two hour session, which kept it more intimate but we still had the chance to do everything naughty like DP, DV, spit roasting etc, last Thursday.I really enjoyed them and still have many good memories in my mind that are making me smile from ear to ear. Id def be up for organising them again.
The only thought I've given this is to wonder if sharing my wife with a few other men would somehow awaken new passions in her. To truly have her let go with several there intent on her pleasure, would be cool to participate in. Of course it will never happen, even the broadest hints casts out are quickly and sternly slapped down.

I think it's probable that providers already have higher than average libido, so maybe the passion causes the enjoyment of a GB vs the other way around? What about it ladies, it appears from comments that this stokes the fires, but could it also start one?
I don't know how it works in other states but us ladies here in OK like to keep it off the boards and the lady hosting contacts ladies to attend and then usually all the ladies invite the "safe" gents they know, screened, seen, etc and then the lists all go together and get cropped down when need be. There is a lot of organization from all before the actual invites go out but that is how it is done here. Originally Posted by Island
This has always seemed the most logical approach to me rather than guys trying to organize these.

Most providers I've known are excellent judges of character and would be the best, I think, to determine what clients would "play well together", those who are physically and mentally well matched etc., the anonymity of the participants not having met before might even add to the tension and intensify it's release.
I've gone a GB in my real life. A PHUCKING blast!!
Also in the hobby world with another provider. It was a small turn out.
Even had one watcher. Paid his $ watched for 5 minutes and left...
Would definetly do it again.
Ladies thinking of a GB session would it be fair to request that they be open to all holes?
My GB were all covered FS...no anal.....but LOTS of sucking/worshipping & fuc(ng!!!
Ladies thinking of a GB session would it be fair to request that they be open to all holes? Originally Posted by tucson
My GB was with my fellow lady playmate who does all the same services as I do. no holes were off limits and that is why we had so much fun, it was pure debauchery! The oral was uncovered but all sex and anal was covered. good times!
id like a few providers to gang bang me with strapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id like a few providers to gang bang me with strapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas Rain will be back in the area in the spring. I would recommend you see her as she is the only one I would fully trust. Contact her now and get a dialog started.
My GB were all covered FS...no anal.....but LOTS of sucking/worshipping & fuc(ng!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell yeah!

Mine were to!