Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ig26guvsI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If Obama had a son, it would look like that shooter.
Oh, who am I kidding? If Obama had a son, Obama would think it Jesus.
Yep, as I suspected--your anti Brit tendencies are right up there with your other bigoted beliefs.

So since mom did know, is SHE the guilty party here? What should she have done in your mind?
Originally Posted by Old-T
The mother will be sued, Old-THUMPER; she knew of her son's condition and his fascination with guns, and she is liable to the families who lost loved ones to injury and death. The father is a pretentious, very ignorant and mouthy SOB, much like you, Old-THUMPER. And the MSM and other lib-retards, like you and Little Timmy-tard, are too stupid to realize that he's a poor spokesman for any cause.

Regarding your anti-Brit remark, Old-THUMPER, every man who signed the Declaration of Independence was anti-Brit, Old-THUMPER; they're good company, even though your "scumbag" ass thinks they are "scumbags" for their views on an armed citizenry.
  • Old-T
  • 10-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Poor pathetic little man.

I never stated anyone was my "spokesman". And over the years my posts about guns on here certainly do not fall in either extreme. I have 5 guns in my home--all legal.

The American/British circumstances 250 years ago is not quite the same as they are today in case you have not noticed. Good to know YOU are one of those RWWs who hasn't figured that out yet. Good to know that in your mind all intelligent thought ended 200+ years ago. And such a comfort that you think the Founding Fathers were infallible and their beliefs should never change. Just like slavery, right? The FF supported that also, didn't they?
Poor pathetic little man.

I never stated anyone was my "spokesman". And over the years my posts about guns on here certainly do not fall in either extreme. I have 5 guns in my home--all legal.

The American/British circumstances 250 years ago is not quite the same as they are today in case you have not noticed. Good to know YOU are one of those RWWs who hasn't figured that out yet. Good to know that in your mind all intelligent thought ended 200+ years ago. And such a comfort that you think the Founding Fathers were infallible and their beliefs should never change. Just like slavery, right? The FF supported that also, didn't they?
Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the poor, pathetic jackass calling the Founding Father's "scumbags" while obeisantly kowtowing to the lib-retard views of Odumbo and a pansy-ass, nere-do-well Limey, Old-THUMPER.
Stick to sucking on your penis-shaped Poopsicles, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's destined to be the epitome of your intellectual achievements in life.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your sucking on the real thing has resulted in getting your brains fucked out. If you ever had a glimmer of IQ it disappeared with a biggen being stuck down your throat, chicken dick. You are nothing but a sperm bank now.
Your sucking on the real thing has resulted in getting your brains fucked out. If you ever had a glimmer of IQ it disappeared with a biggen being stuck down your throat, chicken dick. You are nothing but a sperm bank now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one suggested that sucking on penis shaped Poopsicles was how you made your money, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's just what you do on slow nights to keep your cock-sucking skills honed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
No one suggested that sucking on penis shaped Poopsicles was how you made your money, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's just what you do on slow nights to keep your cock-sucking skills honed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
STFU sperm bank, your pitiful fortune was acquired by giving BJ'S to our military.How is your glory hole job working out?
STFU sperm bank, your pitiful fortune was acquired by giving BJ'S to our military.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Keep sucking on your penis shaped Poopsicles, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. One day you'll graduate to being a Walmart greeter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Keep sucking on your penis shaped Poopsicles, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. One day you'll graduate to being a Walmart greeter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well it would be far beyond your pay grade sperm bank. Chicken dick, stick to nursing on the biggen it is your calling. You sure look cute in your blue dress, and heels.
Well it would be far beyond your pay grade sperm bank. Chicken dick, stick to nursing on the biggen it is your calling. You sure look cute in your blue dress, and heels. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp with a moniker announcing his fondness for "biggens". Keep sucking on your penis shaped Poopsicles, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp with a moniker announcing his fondness for "biggens". Keep sucking on your penis shaped Poopsicles, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you formally incorporating penis-shaped poopsicles into your repertoire now? Maybe he likes big tits. Telling, that you automatically go right to phallic things.
The American/British circumstances 250 years ago is not quite the same as they are today in case you have not noticed. Originally Posted by Old-T
That has been .... and I stress "has been"..... the admirable trait of the provisions of the U.S. Constitution, which were added, to the original U.S. Constitution (that's why they are called the "amendments") ... was (and is) to assure that it doesn't happen AGAIN.

But here is the "history" of the 2nd Amendment, since you want to dwell on history ... or more like "rewrite it" ....

"Early English settlers in America viewed the right to arms and/or the right to bear arms and/or state militias as important for one or more of these purposes (in no particular order):[48][49][50][51][52][53][54][55]

1.enabling the people to organize a militia system.
2.participating in law enforcement;
3.deterring tyrannical government;[56]
4.repelling invasion;
5.suppressing insurrection, allegedly including slave revolts;[57][58][59]
6. and facilitating a natural right of self-defense.

"Which of these considerations were thought of as most important and ultimately found expression in the Second Amendment is disputed. Some of these purposes were explicitly mentioned in early state constitutions; for example, the Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776 asserted that, "the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the state".[60]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second..._Constitution*

I added the numbering and the word "and" ... so it would fit better on a

Big Chief Tablet for you.

Texas Constitution:

"Sec. 23. RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. Every citizen shall have the right to keep and bear arms in the lawful defense of himself or the State; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms, with a view to prevent crime."
.... and I stress "has been".....

since you want to dwell on history ... or more like "rewrite it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That has been .... and I stress "has been" .... LLIdiot desperately wants to dwell on history ... or more like "rewrite it" ... in order to make a terrible "wrong" ... a "right."

Let's set the record straight ... shall we?

LLIdiot has a very long history ... of praising Shrubbie's decision to ... invade Iraq during the ... ill fated and ill advised ... Spring of 2003 ... invasion of Iraq.

He has consistently defended Shrubbie ... but once confronted ... he ran and hid ... like a Cowardly Idiot.

And ... he is "still" hiding.

LLIdiot ... just answer ... the "simple question."
  • Old-T
  • 10-06-2015, 07:49 AM
You'd be the poor, pathetic jackass calling the Founding Father's "scumbags" while obeisantly kowtowing to the lib-retard views of Odumbo and a pansy-ass, nere-do-well Limey, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have to admit, IBIdiot, you haven't list your "talent" for ignoring what was said and creating what you wanted to hear.

So now I supposedly said one of the FF's did the shooting in Oregon? You truly are a demented fool.

PS: No, I do not think a group of 18th century rich white guys were perfect, but I do believe they did a very good job. You are one of the nut cases who want to treat it like the Quran: infallible and perfect. Even the pieces that in retrospect were not perfect, or have be one antiquated. You really aren't very different from the mullahs.