Tired of these

I technically haven't seen my toes for almost a week! They're finally starting to uncurl!

(thanks Candi! ) Originally Posted by Netx9

Thank YOU and Your welcome babe!

..You guys can stop pumping my ego now
Candi definitely made my toes curl when she was on top CG style. She also said I made a funny face when I came. Ha. Need to relive that moment and see her BFF Nikki White also to see the "Pretzel". Ha

B35H Originally Posted by big35hurt

Hey Big!!!
We are long overdue babe!

And LOL, you did! But it was a good face!

And YES, You realllllly need to try Nikki's signature pretzel too, promise your gonna love it!
Hey Big!!!

And YES, You realllllly need to try Nikki's signature pretzel too, promise your gonna love it!
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Yes ma'am. We keep missing each other. It was a face of pleasure. Ha. Yes. I hear the Kegel experience and pretzel of Nikki White are a must.

B35H
You just haven't had the kegel experience yet! Lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
;-)...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kegel
Hey Big!!!

Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Hmmmm this makes me think that you have seen the signature pretzel personally and while I have not had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful nikki BCD yet the thought of the two of you together has me ready to

LOL!!!

IJS
Hmmmm this makes me think that you have seen the signature pretzel personally and while I have not had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful nikki BCD yet the thought of the two of you together has me ready to

LOL!!!

IJS Originally Posted by a10bomb

What if I have? LOL, JK
Well, you definitely Need to check into that Pretzel ASAP!

And YES, that IS a WAY fucking hot thought

I Dont do doubles, but IF I did- she's my FIRST pick!!!