Donald Sterling Banned From NBA......Totally

• CJ7
  • 05-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Certainly seems like some significant sponsors bailed immediately. Originally Posted by Old-T

yeah, damn near all of them
Jay Z doesn't own the Nets.

The shares he did own were less than 1%. Originally Posted by JCM800
That's right. He sold his shares when got involved in the sports agent business. He represents Kevin Durant of Oak thunder and Robinson Cano of the Seattle Mariners, who just signed a ten year contract for $240 million dollars. Second baseman who can hit homeruns will get paid.
Some people here don't really understand. JAY z's situation is NOT the same on the one key issue: he isn't affecting the league's bottom looks me by millions or more. This is truly about a collection of very rich capitalists, I would guess more politically conservative than liberal, making a business decision. When Jay Z's medallion chases away sponsors you can expect it will be addressed. Originally Posted by Old-T
Good post Old-T, you nailed it.
  • WTF
  • 05-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Some people here don't really understand. JAY z's situation is NOT the same on the one key issue: he isn't affecting the league's bottom looks me by millions or more. This is truly about a collection of very rich capitalists, I would guess more politically conservative than liberal, making a business decision. When Jay Z's medallion chases away sponsors you can expect it will be addressed. Originally Posted by Old-T
Good point.

The bottom line is usually the bottom line!
SCOTUS upheld the NDAA. Benghazi story proven to be a cover up. Our economy grew at 0.1%. Ukraine about to explode. China's economy overtaking ours.

And all this time spent on a rich asshole saying something stupid that affects nobody.

No wonder the US is crumbling.
Yeah, Jay-Z's situ is the same. The only difference is he doesn't have dozens of race pimps calling the the media and NBA sponsors to threaten a boycott. Well, he does, just not against him.
SCOTUS upheld the NDAA. Benghazi story proven to be a cover up. Our economy grew at 0.1%. Ukraine about to explode. China's economy overtaking ours.

And all this time spent on a rich asshole saying something stupid that affects nobody.

No wonder the US is crumbling. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are correct. Sterling is a rich asshole. He told his sugarbaby that its OK to fuck blacks just don't rub his nose in it. Sterling's wife wanted her $2 million dollars back. The sugarbaby said drop the lawsuit and let me keep this shit or I'll release some damaging tapes. Sterling's wife said fuck you to this extortionist. Sugarbaby released the tapes. Some people were SHOCKED, SHOCKED I TELL YOU. The league bans Sterling as an owner. The league was nearly brought down by a gold digger with 5 aliases. Sterling is now persona non grata in LA. The lawsuit is still out there. I wonder what is on those other 100 hours of tapes and if sugarbaby has played her last ace.

SCOTUS upheld the NDAA? What was the vote?
We interrupt this drivel with some important news that affects all of us.

SCOTUS refused to hear an appeal reversing Judge Forrest's opinion overturning indefinite detention on the grounds that the plaintiffs lacked standing. Therefore, the appellate court decision stands. Bunch of gutless wonders, SCOTUS is.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled mindless distraction.
We interrupt this drivel with some important news that affects all of us.

SCOTUS refused to hear an appeal reversing Judge Forrest's opinion overturning indefinite detention on the grounds that the plaintiffs lacked standing. Therefore, the appellate court decision stands. Bunch of gutless wonders, SCOTUS is.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled mindless distraction. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You could start a thread about it instead of crying about this one.
  • Old-T
  • 05-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Yeah, Jay-Z's situ is the same. The only difference is he doesn't have dozens of race pimps calling the the media and NBA sponsors to threaten a boycott. Well, he does, just not against him. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It might be the same from the right/wrong point of view, or the legal perspective, but it is NOT the same economically. You might think it SHOULD be, and I would not strenuously disagree with you, but what should be is not always what is (all you have to do is read this board to see that). If you do not see that I can't help you.
she had other talent ...

btw, talk to cjohnny54(cjohn)(fu_cc) ...was in sheriport,LA when their was not a JD bank a few week before and recent their a SIGN with JD BANK on it at the same location? the road cjohnny54 like to drive on would have certain street sign specifically label STOLEN GLANCE ? FUCK YOU GUY|GAL pulling all the trick(drug, poison, radiation, microwave, laser, R&D ...) what else have I forgotten too post for cjohnny54? D(who ask you?) or WERE you forsale? LOOK LIKE SOMEONE used cjohnny54(cjohn)fu_cc)$ without consulting him WHO?

PEOPLE JUST FILE INCOME TAXES... PAID PROPERTY TAXES? BIGLOUIE REMEMBER TAXES??????? Originally Posted by LexusLiar
Two things: It WAS a private document, and just because it was never "made public" doesn't mean that "no one in this forum knows what the details of that document are"!

What is "not" private are the laws of the California re marital property, and the allegations supporting the action taken by the association. Originally Posted by LexusLover

LIAR
You could start a thread about it instead of crying about this one. Originally Posted by JCM800
Have one of the orderlies in your ward explain my post to you. Then you might understand the point I made.
she had other talent ...

btw, talk to cjohnny54(cjohn)(fu_cc) ...was in sheriport,LA when their was not a JD bank a few week before and recent their a SIGN with JD BANK on it at the same location? the road cjohnny54 like to drive on would have certain street sign specifically label STOLEN GLANCE ? FUCK YOU GUY|GAL pulling all the trick(drug, poison, radiation, microwave, laser, R&D ...) what else have I forgotten too post for cjohnny54? D(who ask you?) or WERE you forsale? LOOK LIKE SOMEONE used cjohnny54(cjohn)fu_cc)$ without consulting him WHO?

PEOPLE JUST FILE INCOME TAXES... PAID PROPERTY TAXES? BIGLOUIE REMEMBER TAXES??????? Originally Posted by LexusLiar
Snort.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Two things: It WAS a private document, and just because it was never "made public" doesn't mean that "no one in this forum knows what the details of that document are"!

What is "not" private are the laws of the California re marital property, and the allegations supporting the action taken by the association. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LIAR Originally Posted by LexusLiar
so it goes RIDER->IB->LEXUSLIAR
the left will go after every sort of thought or private conversation they disagree with

when they get absolute power...you will have zero freedoms

here they talk abt mayweather not being allowed to possibly buy the clippers for his speech

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-S...Caused-Breakup
Where's my Sterling/Clipper check?