Lois Lerner emails may be found on a backup

Holder is responsible to Obie you myopic fuck. Try to keep it straight. Put on your heels, and your Daisy Dukes, and see if you can find a dick to suck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Unable to read or just can'r comprehend? Or are you wanting to snuggle with no balls hankering. Better reread or get someone to explain it . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd do well to follow your own advice, you stupid jackass. Odumbo is tied to and responsible FOR Holder, Ekim the inbred Chimp.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd do well to follow your own advice, you stupid jackass. Odumbo is tied to and responsible FOR Holder, Ekim the inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obie appointed Holder not the other way around no balls. Try to grasp that then think who is accountable to the other.
Obie appointed Holder not the other way around no balls. Try to grasp that then think who is accountable to the other. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you think about me balls EVA or is it just IB's balls that you lust after?
Do you think about me balls EVA or is it just IB's balls that you lust after? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you want to suck IB"S AKA: no balls dick just PM him quit asking through me Judy.
You're the only asking EVA.
You're the only asking EVA. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your transference of no balls posts to me is a cute way of flirting with him Judy, but you need to just come out and contact him. Then you two can share your seamen stories.
Obie appointed Holder not the other way around no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Which is precisely why Odumbo -- as HMFIC -- is responsible FOR every one of Holder's illegal and/or unconstitutional actions, Ekim the inbred Chimp.

Try to grasp that then think who is accountable to the other. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You need to wise-up and follow your own advice, Ekim the inbred Chimp; otherwise, you'll just continue to look stupid.
Which is precisely why Odumbo -- as HMFIC -- is responsible FOR every one of Holder's illegal and/or unconstitutional actions, Ekim the inbred Chimp.

You need to wise-up and follow your own advice, Ekim the inbred Chimp; otherwise, you'll just continue to look stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you wanna see stupid go check your mirror no balls. By the By you have a admirer in Judy, think you two should get together.
If you wanna see stupid go check your mirror no balls. By the By you have a admirer in Judy, think you two should get together. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're quite the brain-dead, Kansas hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and, despite your stupid deflection, Odumbo is still responsible FOR every one of Holder's illegal and/or unconstitutional actions, Ekim the inbred Chimp.
You're quite the brain-dead, Kansas hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and, despite your stupid deflection, Odumbo is still responsible FOR every one of Holder's illegal and/or unconstitutional actions, Ekim the inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the only deflecting due to the limited brain power of your hillbilly upbringing.
You are the only deflecting due to the limited brain power of your hillbilly upbringing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

ur'a monkeyboy ... playing with someones balls, again...

ur'a monkeyboy ... playing with someones balls, again...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
There you have it folks! The Idiot Klan, errrr Clan is now releasing video's of their annual Family Reunions.
You are the only deflecting due to the limited brain power of your hillbilly upbringing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
COG, doesn't Kansas have Public Works employees designated to pick up dead carcasses on the roadside?

Ekim the Inbred Chimp has been brain-dead for years, because everyone except for Ekim the inbred Chimp knows that Odumbo is responsible FOR every one of Holder's illegal and/or unconstitutional actions; yet, Kansas allows Ekim the inbred Chimp to lie there by the roadside and putrefy.
COG, doesn't Kansas have Public Works employees designated to pick up dead carcasses on the roadside?

Ekim the Inbred Chimp has been brain-dead for years, because everyone except for Ekim the inbred Chimp knows that Odumbo is responsible FOR every one of Holder's illegal and/or unconstitutional actions; yet, Kansas allows Ekim the inbred Chimp to lie there by the roadside and putrefy.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yah like your CO was responsible to you not you to him, fucking retard. If you had really driven across Kansas the public works would have scooped your dumb ass up.
Yah like your CO was responsible to you not you to him, fucking retard. If you had really driven across Kansas the public works would have scooped your dumb ass up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The fact that you cannot differentiate between the prepositions "to" and "for" is yet another measure of your retardation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.