"Entertaining Discussions or just blatent attempts atBlackmailing, Bullying and Harassment

All NCNS claims are hearsay.

All NCNS claims should be treated as hearsay.

It's easy to try and ruin someone's reputation when you don't have to have any proof and when you're arguing about the time an illegal act was supposed to take place.

Until NCNS can be efficiently and accurately (and FAIRLY) documented on this info share, it's up to you to decide who you wont to believe.

A John who has nothing better to do than complain about their screening incompetence/error or a provider with all Yes reviews that doesn't have a history of trying to ruin reputations throughout the community whenever they have a tantrum? And who probably has a much better looking ass? Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Based on the title of being a bully and harassment aren't you the pot calling the kettle black....
Not just a few weeks ago you took it upon yourself to be a bully and not only question others who reached out when a grieving mother needed help burying her child....I cant think of a bigger bully then the person who not only posted negatively in a thread about reaching out for a call of kindness but also took it upon herself to start a whole other thread with the intention of adding further heartache by belittling the mother and those who reached out... so I say this is all coming back at you in a not so bright light..its called karma ..suck it up cupcake...you get back what you put out....

Karma for asking about policies on the board? I think you are letting your personal issues get in the way of your rationality. I'm sorry you felt bullied because it was your behavior that was being questioned and that you interpreted my response as "negative," but that does not make me a bully. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Its times like these one just has to say...

Mods : let's shut this down. People have said what they wanted to say. It has gone way past anything relevant.
Mods : let's shut this down. People have said what they wanted to say. It has gone way past anything relevant. Originally Posted by purpletree

• Toyz
  • 08-24-2014, 06:28 PM
Mods : let's shut this down. People have said what they wanted to say. It has gone way past anything relevant. Originally Posted by purpletree
The Order of the White Knights of the Republic...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...8A29850CB99A62&fs=1&hd=1" width="858" height="508">http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...8A29850CB99A62&fs=1&hd=1" />http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...8A29850CB99A62">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...8A29850CB99A62

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...8A29850CB99A62
He's correct. This has become real bullshit. Now you guys are just being dicks about it. Time to move on.
No WK - just a sense of some reason. I have never had the pleasure of meeting EFN. Just tired of all this negativity.
  • Toyz
  • 08-24-2014, 06:52 PM
No WK - just a sense of some reason. I have never had the pleasure of meeting EFN. Just tired of all this negativity. Originally Posted by purpletree
Reading the thread, or reading individual posters statements is a choice PT.

Make the positive choice...

Quit clicking on the thread (and you won't have to read it) or put posters on ignore that you don't want to read their posts...if your sensibilities are that bothered, why put yourself through it?

I'm finding all the back and forth as well as the humor entertaining & actually very timely.
He's correct. This has become real bullshit. Now you guys are just being dicks about it. Time to move on. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
No WK - just a sense of some reason. I have never had the pleasure of meeting EFN. Just tired of all this negativity. Originally Posted by purpletree
WK'S LMFAO!

First of all, EFN is using the term Hearsay incorrectly.

hearsay
[heer-sey]

noun
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge:

If someone is giving a direct account, that is not hearsay. Retelling a story from another person is.

If you NCNS on me and I tell the world that isn't hearsay. However, if you NCNS on Toyz and I tell the word that is in fact hearsay.

Further, I find it interesting that she wants more restrictions on a ncns post in a forum where she can explain and defend herself; than an actual review where she can't.

Personally I think they should be one in the same. If you are reviewing your interactions with her, why do we have to split hairs on the details. you can write a NO review if you saw her and had a bad time, but you can't write a NO review if she bails and you had a bad time. I think it would add a lot of the data pool to be able to look at the list of reviews and see NO: NCNS in the list. but that is just me wanting to be efficient.
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 11:26 AM
I provided an actual accounting of what happened to me (both good and bad). Lying is not something I engage in.

Complaints have been lodged, but the accused party has refused to ever address an individual incident. Prefering to cloud the waters with gratuitous verbiage rather than respond directly

This leads you to believe she simply does not care about the incidents, but is pissed because they might affect "business".

This attitude of "Reviews of NCNS" are bogus is absurd. Any respectable monger is not going to the trouble of writing a complaint in a girl for spite. PARTICULARLY IF ITS COORBORATED BY SEVERAL, SOME OF WHOM HAVE PREVIOUSLY PENNED POSITIVE REVIEWS OF THE SAME PERSON.

A part of me wonders if the NCNS and subsequent mini-novels are no more than scripted acts for another chapter in the tell all book.
First of all, EFN is using the term Hearsay incorrectly.

hearsay
[heer-sey]

noun
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge:

If someone is giving a direct account, that is not hearsay. Retelling a story from another person is.

If you NCNS on me and I tell the world that isn't hearsay. However, if you NCNS on Toyz and I tell the word that is in fact hearsay.

Further, I find it interesting that she wants more restrictions on a ncns post in a forum where she can explain and defend herself; than an actual review where she can't.

Personally I think they should be one in the same. If you are reviewing your interactions with her, why do we have to split hairs on the details. you can write a NO review if you saw her and had a bad time, but you can't write a NO review if she bails and you had a bad time. I think it would add a lot of the data pool to be able to look at the list of reviews and see NO: NCNS in the list. but that is just me wanting to be efficient. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Right you are Bob. If a provider schedules a session and she NSNC your ass... write a review. Sure there is no PA credit but it will be stuck to her ass.

Note: Always give ample time for her to make it right. Try contacting her and ask what happened. If she doesn't respond... well that's on her ass!
Right you are Bob. If a provider schedules a session and she NSNC your ass... write a review. Sure there is no PA credit but it will be stuck to her ass. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ohh, I didn't know that! I assumed that once a review was moved to coed under the current rules that the review wasn't attached to their profile. Can a Mod verify this process I ask because I can't recall ever seeing a ncns review attached to a profile before.

Note: Always give ample time for her to make it right. Try contacting her and ask what happened. If she doesn't respond... well that's on her ass! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Personally I like to think I am more than flexible and allow for ample communication, but at some point I owe it to the other members to let my experience be heard.
First of all, EFN is using the term Hearsay incorrectly. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Granted, but it's obvious from context that she really meant he-said/she-said. While I'm all for semantic precision, the intended meaning was unambiguous.

Further, I find it interesting that she wants more restrictions on a ncns post in a forum where she can explain and defend herself; than an actual review where she can't. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I assume she's well aware that NCNSs are already verboten in ECCIE review forums and is therefore only concerned with censoring them where they do persist.

Ohh, I didn't know that! I assumed that once a review was moved to coed under the current rules that the review wasn't attached to their profile. Originally Posted by Bob McV
You assumed correctly. To discover old NCNSs one must search for them on co-ed.
Personally I like to think I am more than flexible and allow for ample communication, but at some point I owe it to the other members to let my experience be heard. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I will normally text or PM one time to see what happened?
I take into account that maybe something came up at work to keep the guy, or maybe stuck in traffic. But if it's a matter of him choosing another provider, anything less than a cancellation is disrespectful. If the guy ignores my attempt, I won't see him if he tries again.
No excuse for NCNS. This happened to me with another provider recently but I am somewhat torn in this case given the lengthy dialogue here. Hmmm... to see EFN or not to see EFN??... that is the question. Seems to me that EFN would not want to give any hobbyist here any more fuel for the fire. The debate rages on I suspect.

As for NCNS...if it is in fact a true no reply/no reason NCNS, well this is the lowest form of provider IMHO and we should unite against this sort of behavior. Sign me up!!