Congressional Republicans Urging Military Officers to Rebel Against Obama

You stupid motherfucker. It is the furthest thing from an honorable thing to do and your inability to understand that pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you.

When you sign, you swear an oath and, it ain't to Obama or whoever the current resident of the White House is...... You are truly a clueless piece of shit. Originally Posted by timpage
You know Timmy...you the total clueless dumbshit. They swear an oath to the USA.....not to some inept political asshole. History is full of people who serve the President who have resigned because they disagreed with their boss.

YOU are truly a clueless piece of shit.
So you support mutiny, dipshit?
So you support mutiny, dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've been going back and forth with COG too much.
I'm just reading your irrational and illogical spewings, your assholiness.
You know Timmy...you the total clueless dumbshit. They swear an oath to the USA.....not to some inept political asshole. History is full of people who serve the President who have resigned because they disagreed with their boss.

I am truly a clueless piece of shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
FIFY
I'm just reading your irrational and illogical spewings, your assholiness. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Really??? You can read????? Did you read the word mutiny?

I typed that real slow just for you.
Why don't we just call this whole OP a lie. Republicans? One congressman, not two, or three, but one said something stupid. His people said that he said this before the whole ISIS thing and I don't have the energy to look it up. So if See wants to show that he is not a liar then go find the proof that he said this about ISIS.

On a funnier note, recent polling shows that 70% of the military does not support the mission in Iraq because they don't trust the CIC. 68% of the military had supported what they had accomplished when they left Iraq.
You stupid motherfucker. It is the furthest thing from an honorable thing to do and your inability to understand that pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you.

When you sign, you swear an oath and, it ain't to Obama or whoever the current resident of the White House is...... You are truly a clueless piece of shit. Originally Posted by timpage
They can keep the oath they swore, and still resign. When it is a matter of conscience, it is an honorable thing to do, as opposed to undermining their CIC. Since a military officer is compelled to consider whether he must follow an illegitimate order, it implies he has a choice to not continue following the orders of his commander by resigning.
Why don't we just call this whole OP a lie. Republicans? One congressman, not two, or three, but one said something stupid. His people said that he said this before the whole ISIS thing and I don't have the energy to look it up. So if See wants to show that he is not a liar then go find the proof that he said this about ISIS.

On a funnier note, recent polling shows that 70% of the military does not support the mission in Iraq because they don't trust the CIC. 68% of the military had supported what they had accomplished when they left Iraq. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or watching the Army and police they trained drop their weapons, shed the uniforms, abandon the equipment given to them and run convinced them what a worthless fucking place they fought and died for.
By some people's definition, I guess Attorney General Eric Holder just mutinied or is rebelling against Lord Obama..
You've been going back and forth with COG too much. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Actually, not enough. He's still a dipshit.

Or watching the Army and police they trained drop their weapons, shed the uniforms, abandon the equipment given to them and run convinced them what a worthless fucking place they fought and died for. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So you're blaming the teachers for the performance of the students. Wait till your NEA overseers hear about your heresy. My cousin was one of those instructors. He spent two years trying to put some starch in their pants while fighting the crap sent down from Baghdad because Obama didn't think it was necessary to get involved. He knew he was playing into a dead hand but hoped that someone would step up and make it work on the Iraqi side. So like a typical piece of shit that you are, you blame the US military.
So you're blaming the teachers for the performance of the students. Wait till your NEA overseers hear about your heresy. My cousin was one of those instructors. He spent two years trying to put some starch in their pants while fighting the crap sent down from Baghdad because Obama didn't think it was necessary to get involved. He knew he was playing into a dead hand but hoped that someone would step up and make it work on the Iraqi side. So like a typical piece of shit that you are, you blame the US military. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Typical "I can't understand anything Barleycorn". No you stupid shit head that was not what I said, fuck you are dumb. If you are a teacher the kids are fucked.
If President Bush went to a one-star African American female, and told her he was going to intervene and make sure a white man got a second star and not her, and she resigned in protest, you fucking liberals would consider her to be a great American. So, what's the fucking difference if some old white general resigns in protest of President Obama and his policies?

As an added bonus, every white general that resigns opens up a spot for a non-white man to rise in rank - so I would think you liberal shitheads would applaud the further incalculation of anti-monoculturalism, anyway.