Anal/ Age

• RAMP
  • 11-03-2014, 07:18 AM
I'm over 60 and love anal play with the ladies, both giving and receiving,but only if the lady enjoys it as much as I do. Not into paying for someone to tolerate my fantasy, but to enjoy and explore with me. Originally Posted by GtRacer
This is very well said and seems very difficult to find.
I agree. Ms Athena was great, but only interested in giving. Sadly, she disabled her account and will be greatly missed. Any ladies visiting Shreveport that like to explore anal fun, both giving and receiving, please send me a pm.
Wish I could find someone to give and receive. Had a friend once she would let me use a vibrator in her pussy while I fucked her ass, the sensation was great, and her oral skills with a vibrator on me was amazing.
An older woman introduced me to it prior to my freshman year at college. It was different and didn't impress me much as I was still transfixed with boobs, nipples and pussy. As I've grown older anal has become more regular and I find that ladies under 40 are more likely to desire anal, both receiving and giving.
There is nothing better than squeezing your cock in that tight hole between two nice plump cheeks!!!
I was sort of neutral about anal, could take it or leave it
until I met Mia of Westlake in Austin. The first time I saw
her the oral and regular sex was great and on the second
shot I was about to blow when she pushed me away and
said "You are not getting out of here until you F%%k Me
In the ASS." She loved it and from then on I always included
anal on every visit!!!!!!
There is nothing better than squeezing your cock in that tight hole between two nice plump cheeks!!! Originally Posted by sardyop
A tongue is right up there though . . . JS