Impeach bonn11

Come on, Man! You can do better than that. No?
Come on, Man! Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Is that you Bonn?
It wouldn't be the first time he was running multiple handles.
aint nothin' funny 'bout no racism
Well, Bonn11,

I think this might be your first task as Mod if you can get this thread on track.
Well, Bonn11,

I think this might be your first task as Mod if you can get this thread on track. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I'll help him!

The stupid notion by the OP is to impeach Bonn!

Why? Because he's a pervert!

And we're not all perverted in some way? Who's to say on this board what is normal, or weird or perverted? Aren't we all a little "out there?"

The stupid notion by the OP is to impeach Bonn!

Why? Because he's a pervert! Originally Posted by Louigi
Why? I gave 11 reasons on the original post - NONE of which said "because he's a pervert!"

My notion may, in fact, be stupid. But I am not. How 'bout you Louigi?
Why? I gave 11 reasons on the original post - NONE of which said "because he's a pervert!"

My notion may, in fact, be stupid. But I am not. How 'bout you Louigi? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
You claim to not be stupid but start a thread on a privately owned board where staff is appointed by the owner thinking you can get someone removed?

I've started threads that have led to the removal or resignation of more than one MOD over the years...... but in every case it was done as a result of their improperly fulfilling their responsibilities as defined by the owner.

The days of members being able to manipulate the staffing of the board ended with ASPD......
So what's your excuse on mokoa? Has Bonn been brought in to replace him?
So what's your excuse on mokoa? Has Bonn been brought in to replace him? Originally Posted by Chincho
Mokoa? What the fuck is going on with Aztec Prince? His last post in SA was 6 months - a review! If ever there was a do-nothing mod he defines it! Oh! I get it, since he does NOTHING he can never be blamed for doing SOMETHING wrong!

You guys logic is beyond comprehension!
Well, Bonn11,

I think this might be your first task as Mod if you can get this thread on track. Originally Posted by Precious_b
As with most things, I didn't think this one through. Gotta thank the Tom Magliozzi for that, God Bless his soul.

He should recuse (sp) himself on this thread since it is about him.

Conflict of interest.
You ... start a thread on a privately owned board ... thinking you can get someone removed? Originally Posted by Whispers
Again. Isn't it reasonable to expect that one who demonstrates such an extreme fondness for words - I mean you spill and spread them relentlessly all over this board - would bother to learn something about their meaning/usage?

Gosh, your clumsiness just sucks the air right out of the room.

How on earth could you have any idea what I'm thinking? What anyone else is thinking?

Do you choose your clothes as sloppily as you choose your words? Your meals?

For the record, I had ONE expectation when starting this thread. Shine a small spotlight on the spectacular ludicrousness that is bonn11 as moderator while having some, hopefully good-natured, FUN.
Again. Isn't it reasonable to expect that one who demonstrates such an extreme fondness for words - I mean you spill and spread them relentlessly all over this board - would bother to learn something about their meaning/usage?

Gosh, your clumsiness just sucks the air right out of the room.

How on earth could you have any idea what I'm thinking? What anyone else is thinking?

Do you choose your clothes as sloppily as you choose your words? Your meals?

For the record, I had ONE expectation when starting this thread. Shine a small spotlight on the spectacular ludicrousness that is bonn11 as moderator while having some, hopefully good-natured, FUN. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Oh yes, this is definitely fun! Fun as Hell finding out how depraved we all are!