Hellllooooooooo SanAntonioooooooooooooo....... I would like to invite you to come to the darkside once again......

I can't believe that still looking gave up photographing every young tight 19 year old ho he could buy to do this.

I sure am glad whispers isn't dramatizing my deepest secrets.

Challenge to whispers. Find any ho anywhere who says anything but that little flinde is funny as shit, cums quick, pays his way and doesn't leave the seat up in the can.
I can't believe that still looking gave up photographing every young tight 19 year old ho he could buy to do this.

Challenge to whispers. Find any ho anywhere who says anything but that little flinde is funny as shit, cums quick, pays his way and doesn't leave the seat up in the can. Originally Posted by flinde
nothing negative or positive heard about you from the lades....... TS Sl speaks well of you.
Coming soon a Production dedicated to your very own Johnny Yanks and Precious......

For now though......

Tell me your deep dark secrets

Who really irritates you here?

Who is getting away with shit they should not?

Who is manipulating things behind the scenes?

What rumors lie beneath the surface that you feel need exposure?

You will not get named and if information you share is verified and juicy enough I will get my band of merry players to play it out before you in the coming months.....
SCANDAL 2015
San Antonio Style

Last year you got on the map and were noticed in forums all over the board......
This year you can own it!

PM or email me... Your secrets are safe... Theirs will be entertainment!

..... BTW,,,,,,I am really wanting to know which of the whores Mokoa is sweet on at the moment! Gotta find a way to get him to come out in play! Surely someone knows! I'll either get her involved or maybe schedule with and fuck her...... They hate it when their ATFs fuck me! Originally Posted by Whispers
So, is this still happening?

Otherwise...

So, is this still happening?... Originally Posted by Simon Riley
As soon as you and TS SL are known to be tied into it, I'm sure u will be the first to know. Pending the review of course.

Review to come. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
So, is this still happening?

Otherwise... Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Gotta have some material to work with first..... Got a few messages but nothing worth turning things on it's end yet.....
Careful whispers. Anything between me and TS SL is on the down low. I'm not gonna warn you again.

Mods, will you please monitor Whisper's behavior in this thread very closely. If any R/W info about me with TS SL gets out I'll be pissed.
Gotta have some material to work with first..... Got a few messages but nothing worth turning things on it's end yet..... Originally Posted by Whispers
It's gotta suck when a pesky mental midget clowns you and you are forced to admit your full of shit.

Kinda like David and Goliath......
Which mental midget would that be? You or Johnny?

This thread was NOT looking for information about anyone in particular. I was looking for information regarding San Antonio issues in general.....

I have a few small things and one that is worth a month or so of posts probably but I'm verifying information presented. I don't just post without knowing for sure and getting the opinio of a few I trust.

In regards to Johnny Some guys go down in a day... Some in a week... Some take months.....

He was seeing trannies a while back so I don't think we need to doubt that he will go down.

He was seeing trannies a while back so I don't think we need to doubt that he will go down. Originally Posted by Whispers
Getting righteous on a hooker board now are ya?
Until I see an adams apple thats unsubstantiated bs.

Challenge to whispers. Find any ho anywhere who says anything but that little flinde is funny as shit, cums quick, pays his way and doesn't leave the seat up in the can. Originally Posted by flinde
Flinde I have expanded my horizons. I know... "19" was a fun category and yes I did 6 in a row (4 reviewed) but that category is now "Entry Level" 18-23 along with 24-27 "Semi Pro" and "28-29" "The Old Ones" (Which in reality are 28-38) the all to their own
"Fat, Ugly & Bat Shit Crazy" these can range from 18-80. It's true when checking out my reviews more often than not TEAM SL spends most all his time helping and training in the "Entry Level" section but every now and then I'll mix in a fatty or old an one just to remind me what the hell I'm doing here and how much that "entry Level" category needs me. A Man Whores work is never done!

The San Antonio MODS after they reached a decision about SL'S most recent post....

Getting righteous on a hooker board now are ya? Originally Posted by Chincho
Not at all. The board has no issues preventing Gay or BiSexual men from posting so I won't be dissing Johnny for his lifestyle choices....
Not at all. The board has no issues preventing Gay or BiSexual men from posting so I won't be dissing Johnny for his lifestyle choices.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Don't forget JJ boss.
Not at all. The board has no issues preventing Gay or BiSexual men from posting so I won't be dissing Johnny for his lifestyle choices.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sure sounded like a cheap shot the way you slipped it in to your post.