Going Clear

I have to agree with AssupLiar here. It is ignorant to call Assup a "maggot". It is also an insult to maggots.
I'll suggest that anyone interested obtain and read a copy of "Going Clear" by Lawrence Wright. You'll determine, I'm quite sure, that Scientology could never be embraced by anyone with the IQ above that of the common houseplant. Hubbard was troubled from the beginning and a complete lunatic. More troubled still are those who would follow him. Originally Posted by JustCause
It's sad how some become so brainwashed by a cult like this that they would allow their own child to die.
Was there any question that CORNHOLIO would get a tickle in his BUNGHOLIO?

You're a simple study, retard!

But you know, I'll bet your presence in this board that I am NOT The member who goes by the handle of Under Construction. If you can prove that he and I are one in the same, I'll leave ECCIE.

If a mod confirms I am not Under Construction, you leave.

Pretty simple, eh?

I won't miss you.

Put your money where your mouth is, moron! Or STFU when grown ups are talking. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A simple "No" would suffice.
So if you aren't one and the same person, why does UC run to your defense so quickly ?
Are you lovers ? Fuck you and your little bet boy.
You can put my ASS where your MOUTH is !
Waiting, Cornholio...

I know how important it must feel to you to be part of anything non-State ordered, but I thought you had the courage of your convictions... At least your indictments!

TICKTEY FUCKING TOCK! Your move!

(Anybody think he'll respond to the proposition?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So sorry to keep you waiting Maggot. I have a life outside of here.
CALLING CORNHOLIO... CALLING CORNHOLIO...

Tickety fucking TOCK, ignorant fuck.

The bet's out there.. Where are you?

Why don't you admit you were wrong and apologize? You'd eat less shit and save "face." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I tried once to be polite, to make amends with you and you made an ass of yourself here.Fuck you and your apology. I don't owe you anything. You are nothing but loser swine to me.
TICK TOCK, CORNHOLIO!

Don't think I'm letting you slide on this. This is right up there withen Whir-LIE-turd's lies.

I'm calling you out, moron.

Take the bet or admit your stupid error.

Or take the bet and leave the forum.

You call me a "maggot?"

Ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps you are right. You are beneath a maggot. Maggot excrement is more your style. Take that bet and shove it up your ass motherfucker. You don't tell me what to do. I know what I have seen on this board. You are a lying,spineless whiner that is inconsiderate and full of hatred. Again fuck off. Don't hold your breath waiting for my apology. It ain't EVER going to happen punk !
Too cowardly to take the bet, eh?

Why am I not surprised?

You haven't got the balls to put your money where your mouth is... On your hero's dong.

You tried to make this point twice or thrice, Cornholio. But now, you have to explain why you're accusing me of operating as two separate posters. I'm perfectly willing to let a Moderator with access to the information to determine your fate.

Admit you lied and falsely accused another member of a banable offense.

Do nothing and confirm all suspicions.

We both know how that will turn out.

A simple "I was wrong. I lied about you. I'm sorry," will do in lieu of accepting my generous offer. I'm at the same level of risk that you are...

if you're a man of conviction and honor, you'll resolve this and just go away.

I'll have my eyes on you, DIPSHIT!
If you're not going to admit you lied, then take the fucking bet, you spineless moron.

if you're right, then youve got absolutely NOTHING to worry about. I'll be gone.

Come on, CORNHOLIO. You've got nothing to lose ...
If you're not going to admit you lied, then take the fucking bet, you spineless moron.

if you're right, then youve got absolutely NOTHING to worry about. I'll be gone.

Come on, CORNHOLIO. You've got nothing to lose ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I didn't lie, I merely suggested. I am NEVER going to give you the satisfaction or relenting to your demands. Remember this ,you do not direct me to do anything,ever. Shut the fuck up and move past it, hater. Stop worrying about my balls. Is it not enough that you stalk me and obsess with bungholes ? What a flaming homo you are !
Too cowardly to take the bet, eh?

Why am I not surprised?

You haven't got the balls to put your money where your mouth is... On your hero's dong.

You tried to make this point twice or thrice, Cornholio. But now, you have to explain why you're accusing me of operating as two separate posters. I'm perfectly willing to let a Moderator with access to the information to determine your fate.

Admit you lied and falsely accused another member of a banable offense.

Do nothing and confirm all suspicions.

We both know how that will turn out.

A simple "I was wrong. I lied about you. I'm sorry," will do in lieu of accepting my generous offer. I'm at the same level of risk that you are...

if you're a man of conviction and honor, you'll resolve this and just go away.

I'll have my eyes on you, DIPSHIT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Scum such as yourself have no right to speak to others on conviction and honor. So you would like me to go away ? Too bad, again you lose, it will not happen !
So by your denial you admit you lied, then. You flat out lied about another poster committing a banable offense. you didn't suggest, you accused.

If you're too fucking thick to know the diference, then strap yourself in. Nobody will ever believe another word you say.

Honor, courage and conviction indeed.

You don't know the meaning of the word ... Any of them.

More name calling? Insults? Deeply provocative insights? Bring it, CORNHOLIO. You are now a punch line.
Lighten up Francis.

I didn't lie, I merely suggested. I am NEVER going to give you the satisfaction or relenting to your demands. Remember this ,you do not direct me to do anything,ever. Shut the fuck up and move past it, hater. Stop worrying about my balls. Is it not enough that you stalk me and obsess with bungholes ? What a flaming homo you are !
Originally Posted by rioseco
You seem to have an authority problem.
Lighten up Francis. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
thank you, Sgt. Hulka!
So by your denial you admit you lied, then. You flat out lied about another poster committing a banable offense. you didn't suggest, you accused.

If you're too fucking thick to know the diference, then strap yourself in. Nobody will ever believe another word you say.

Honor, courage and conviction indeed.

You don't know the meaning of the word ... Any of them.

More name calling? Insults? Deeply provocative insights? Bring it, CORNHOLIO. You are now a punch line. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Honor, you don't have the first guess what that word entails. The fact is, it should never leave your big jacking jaws.
Now. really now, you want to cry about name calling and insults ?
You are something else Assup. You have been calling me names since the first day I posted on this board. Go away now crybaby !