Will our government poll is over.

It never went past Cincinnati. I don't know what you're talking about. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Really? Do you really want to have your ass handed to you again, undercunt? Even the IRS Commissioner long ago admitted that your talking point - "it never went past Cincinnati" - is FALSE. Below is a video. You should recognize it since I used it to hand your ass to you previously, undercunt. I never tire of watching it. Go to 4:40 and listen carefully. Just to make sure you get it, here is the relevant transcript:

Rep. Trey Gowdy - “It was Jay Carney who perpetuated the myth that it was two rogue agents in Ohio... was that accurate, was that first initial line of defense, that this was just two rogue agents in Ohio, was that accurate, Commissioner?”

IRS Commissioner Koskinen - “Ah, not that I know of.”

You need to get up to speed, undercunt. You look pretty stupid clinging to discredited libtard talking points that even the IRS Commissioner has conceded were FALSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXHfZ_qgzHA
Really? Do you really want to have your ass handed to you again, undercunt? Even the IRS Commissioner long ago admitted that your talking point - "it never went past Cincinnati" - is FALSE. Below is a video. You should recognize it since I used it to hand your ass to you previously, undercunt. I never tire of watching it. Go to 4:40 and listen carefully. Just to make sure you get it, here is the relevant transcript:

Rep. Trey Gowdy - “It was Jay Carney who perpetuated the myth that it was two rogue agents in Ohio... was that accurate, was that first initial line of defense, that this was just two rogue agents in Ohio, was that accurate, Commissioner?”

IRS Commissioner Koskinen - “Ah, not that I know of.”

You need to get up to speed, undercunt. You look pretty stupid clinging to discredited libtard talking points that even the IRS Commissioner has conceded were FALSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXHfZ_qgzHA Originally Posted by lustylad
He said he doesn't know. Not sure what you think this proves. It was a rogue agency in Ohio, nothing more.
He said he doesn't know. Not sure what you think this proves. It was a rogue agency in Ohio, nothing more. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C. and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C. and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cincinnati is in Ohio. Lerner is beyond reproach and a paragon of honesty. I'm not sure what you're implying.
Cincinnati is in Ohio. Lerner is beyond reproach and a paragon of honesty. I'm not sure what you're implying. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a demonstrable liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; nothing was implied.
You're a demonstrable liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; nothing was implied.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You suck cock by choice. So what?
You suck cock by choice. So what? Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's another lie in your repertoire of lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C., not Cincy, and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
He said he doesn't know. Not sure what you think this proves. It was a rogue agency in Ohio, nothing more. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You need to watch the video again, undercunt. The IRS Commissioner clearly said as far as he knows, Jay Carney's initial line of defense ("that this was just two rogue agents in Ohio") was NOT ACCURATE! Nice try at twisting it, bubba.

Your ass is fried. Learn to quit before it gets burned to a blackened crisp.
Lerner is beyond reproach and a paragon of honesty. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Lol.... and you're the queen of france, right undercunt?

The bitch belongs in jail and you know it!

Have you not learned to multi-quote? Or does that fuck with your post count? He clearly says he doesn't know. You even quoted it.

Was it carney who perpetuated the myth?

Not that I know of.

How is that an affirmative answer
He clearly says he doesn't know. You even quoted it.

Was it carney who perpetuated the myth?

Not that I know of.

How is that an affirmative answer Originally Posted by WombRaider

You are a lying, disingenuous POS, undercunt. He CLEARLY gave a NEGATIVE answer ("NOT that I know of") to this question - "...was that first initial line of defense, that this was just two rogue agents in Ohio, was that accurate, Commissioner?”

I even transcribed it for you so your libtarded brain could process it correctly. Do you have a reading problem, a comprehension problem, or both? You don't even know the difference between negative and affirmative!

You are a cackle-bobble-head-in-a-box, undercunt!

Stay out of courtrooms if you know what's good for you. You are a cross-examiner's wet dream! Trey Gowdy would reduce you to a stuttering, whimpering mess in less than 30 seconds!

You are a lying, disingenuous POS, undercunt. He CLEARLY gave a NEGATIVE answer ("NOT that I know of") to this question - "...was that first initial line of defense, that this was just two rogue agents in Ohio, was that accurate, Commissioner?”

I even transcribed it for you so your libtarded brain could process it correctly. Do you have a reading problem, a comprehension problem, or both? You don't even know the difference between negative and affirmative!

You are a cackle-bobble-head-in-a-box, undercunt!

Stay out of courtrooms if you know what's good for you. You are a cross-examiner's wet dream! Trey Gowdy would reduce you to a stuttering, whimpering mess in less than 30 seconds!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
He asked three questions in that spot. How do you know which one he was answering? Was it Jay carney? Did he perpetuate that myth. Was that the first line of defense? Which one did he answer?

Lois Lerner is my hero.
Boy, I sure walked into this tittillating conversation at the right time, didn't I?
He asked three questions in that spot. How do you know which one he was answering? Was it Jay carney? Did he perpetuate that myth. Was that the first line of defense? Which one did he answer? Originally Posted by WombRaider
So undercunt, aka the freelance faggot from Arkansas - did you study at the feet of your sexual predator-rapist-serial molesting philandering lying corrupt ex-Governor during his finest moment?

• shanm
  • 04-26-2015, 11:05 PM
So undercunt, aka the freelance faggot from Arkansas - did you study at the feet of your sexual predator-rapist-child-molesting philandering lying corrupt ex-Governor during his finest moment?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Waiting on JCM