So long, This Maiden is retiring at the end of the month.

good luck!!!

i had fun cumming up to atx to be one of the many participants in your glory hole!!!
Dear Taylor,

I wish you all the best as you move on to a new chapter in your life. You are a tenacious, smart, driven lady and I am sure that the future holds wonderful things for you. It has been a lot of fun having a fellow Austin lady fascinated by the more deviant aspects of the hobby. We'll think of you fondly and will miss your presence here.

Much love,
Sophie
why? Karma was such a bitch. Don'tcha thinck?

Thank YOU for YOUR support. You are right, help comes from the most unexpected places. Take care of you, sister. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
When someone hates on you, the only thing you can do to balance it out is send them love. I'm not a hater myself. I try to substantiate any negativity I feel toward someone. If I'm w/out true justification... well, I need to keep it under wraps. I thinck it probably pisses her off more, though. Don'tcha thinck? *evil grin*Someone needs to give me a ride to your farewell bash. I don't have much lap for girls to sit on currently *dammit* but I can still dance! Oh, and I have a FACE. mwahahahahaXOXOX
PS: Would someone PLEASE tell me WTF is wrong w/ my damned computer??? My inner editor is going NUTS because there's no paragraph when I hit enter twice, source code shows up in edit mode, but there's NO FORMATTING!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
I will miss you my special friend, you are a legend in Austin, good luck with new life, I will stay in touch........
Dear sweet Taylor, You keep the paddles and find some sweet thing from time to time and think of me when you use them! We have had so much fun together. Thank you. You will always have a special place in my heart. Good luck baby! Friends do not have to talk every day to stay friends. Keep in touch!
Love is a 4 letter word
I loved our time together
XOXOLevi
Love is a 4 letter word Originally Posted by levibob56
It may have 4 letters but should be taken as a comfort & a joy when someone says they love you.

Ohhh, tidings of comfort and joy...

XOXOX
weep, weep. I feel the love. I will stay in touch with my friends, this I am certain.
  • Astro
  • 12-16-2010, 08:52 AM
Baby, you are the coolest chick ever. Solid, centered and nasty. (smart too, but the previous 3 attributes mean more to me)
Thank you for treating me so well. I'll miss you!
Good luck!!!
Can I come to your retirement party?
Looking forward to the GH lesson!!! I think ill enjoy offering this new service very much!
Before ya'll finish kissing up to Taylor you might want to ask her if she knows which provider cut and pasted Powder Room Threads and emailed them to a Hobbyist a couple of weeks ago when the Freebie Discussion was taking place.....

Your "Sister" might surprise you with how much she respects all of you and just MIGHT not be worthy of all the praise.....

unless of course we are all just saying Good Bye and Good Riddance!

Ya shoulda just faded away darlin..... Everyone was ready to let ya.... but ya had to stir the pot a little more huh?... Oh well.... here is the attention you were craving!
Before ya'll finish kissing up to Taylor you might want to ask her if she knows which provider cut and pasted Powder Room Threads and emailed them to a Hobbyist a couple of weeks ago when the Freebie Discussion was taking place.....

Your "Sister" might surprise you with how much she respects all of you and just MIGHT not be worthy of all the praise.....

unless of course we are all just saying Good Bye and Good Riddance!

Ya shoulda just faded away darlin..... Everyone was ready to let ya.... but ya had to stir the pot a little more huh?... Oh well.... here is the attention you were craving!
Originally Posted by Whispers

Awww, I know you will miss me but there's no need for whimpering and weeping.

Had you not started all of those silly rumors about me when I started the Atta Girl yahoo group, people might believe these accusations. We all know that you have access to the Powder Room. Perhaps I'm the leak for all of the stuff that you find out? What else you got? Come on, you can do better than that.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but nobody believes the shit that comes out of your mouth. Nice, mean, nice, mean..........you remind me of a heart moniter, up, down, up, down, up, down............or a lie detector test read out.
We all know that you have access to the Powder Room.

Really? hmmm.... That's a new one.... Never heard that one before..... Nope..... No need to when some catty wenches are in the mix..... the ones that really dislike others spread the stuff....But I have been a member of some of the Email groups for a long while....Can you guess who I am?.....

Perhaps I'm the leak for all of the stuff that you find out? What else you got? Come on, you can do better than that.

Nope... No need to....Just confirming what a lot already thought..... I was surprised though when you crossed that line...

Sticks and stones may break my bones but nobody believes the shit that comes out of your mouth.

You are right...... keep telling yourself that.....

Nice, mean, nice, mean..........you remind me of a heart moniter, up, down, up, down, up, down............or a lie detector test read out. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Ya should of just stayed outta things that did not concern ya.... Just because yelling and screaming and being controlling works on kids and weak minded insecure ladies or guys into that stuff does not mean it will work with EVERYone...... Your gonna need a different attitude in your next makeover.......
I thought you two were gonna play nice until the New Year. Whispers I think you are gonna miss TM. She is like the sister you never wanted and You are like the older brother she never wanted.

Whispers everyone Knows you are well connected on the board.

Taylor Maiden everyone knows that it would be hard to believe that you would tell him anything useful!

I have heard that nothing is very secret in the Mens Lounge or the PR and that stuff is leaked to both sides. The question is who is really playing puppet master here!
..... The question is who is really playing puppet master here! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

I think it is you!.... After all... You seduced her into your bed for a night of free bliss...

AND....

got her to write about it on the board!

You're my hero man!