My Most Sincere Apologies Austin! But I will be back Sunday July 5 - Wed July 8

Nice pussy, definitely a Daty Girl. Wonder if she would do a LNG?

IB
What's up with that nonsense? OK so a tight bod included a few dates.
Who gives a shit about nit picking guideline crap?

The fact that we have a tight bod posting on the board period is a pleasant change of scenery.
She has priced herself out of the market but she's still nice to look at.

Didn't you read the fine print in the guidelines that says when we finally get a hot one to post on the board it's OK not to sweat the small stuff.

Now if she had a butter face and a butter bod then I'd understand lol. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
How do you know her face? Have you actually seen her? A new addition to your stable?

Dude, your reading comprehension is terrible.
Come on in to the 21th century. Actually that was late 20th.
Google is your friend.

Alpha is probably already double booked for every hour of her visit and I am not even mad! I'm not a jealous hater.

BTW no matter how fat or unruly I become, I will never look bad!
Word to MY momma! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I always hated that as a come back... DUDE your response SUCKS!!! You might not be ugly, as I never met you, but you sound UGLY!!!!

WOW talking about giving up your cards!!! Originally Posted by travis13131
Great discussion, each of you can suck one...the whole bag...

image.jpeg
Good morning and thank you! I'm thriving and loving every minute of it.

I realize the market can be tough. But I consider myself to be an outlier; A person whose abilities, achievements, etc., lie outside the range of statistical probability. :-)

I am blessed in many ways and I am grateful for them all!

Have a wonderful day. XOXO Originally Posted by The Alpha
Nothing like a self-involved mouthy HOOKTARD with too much time on her hands to entertain us. A lot of rage for a once sweet provider, I wonder why?

See you in SNATCH again soon!

HANN!
karmapolice The name GAAAAAY..uninspiring... Your response, fits your name. GAAAAAY and uninspiring, Unless you like balls on your chin. REALLY what response were you hoping with such a stupid response. Did you even give it a moments thought? Entosis.....

Love the movie 40 year old virgin..With that in mind fucker

karmapolice You know How I Know You’re Gay?

You used the towels with my name stitched into them to wipe the jizz off your lips

Two words. You’re Gay

You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says ‘I love it when balls are in my face’

Originally Posted by The Alpha
Good morning and thank you! I'm thriving and loving every minute of it.

I realize the market can be tough. But I consider myself to be an outlier; A person whose abilities, achievements, etc., lie outside the range of statistical probability. :-)

I am blessed in many ways and I am grateful for them all!

Have a wonderful day. XOXO

Nothing like a self-involved mouthy HOOKTARD with too much time on her hands to entertain us. A lot of rage for a once sweet provider, I wonder why?

See you in SNATCH again soon!

HANN!

AND you sound like an idiot!!! That is not rage my friend, that is a smart response without projecting !!!
karmapolice The name GAAAAAY..uninspiring... Your response, fits your name. GAAAAAY and uninspiring, Unless you like balls on your chin. REALLY what response were you hoping with such a stupid response. Did you even give it a moments thought? Entosis.....

Love the movie 40 year old virgin..With that in mind fucker

You used the towels with my name stitched into them to wipe the jizz off your lips

Two words. You’re Gay

You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says ‘I love it when balls are in my face’

AND you sound like an idiot!!! That is not rage my friend, that is a smart response without projecting !!!
Originally Posted by travis13131
So WAIT, IDIOT? Entosis? PARASITE!

It's called a JOKE. You may want to look at your post, a lot of gayness there. I guess that bag made you uneasy, sorry bro!

HOMOPHOBIA, the struggle is REAL!

karmapolice sadly, your just not funny. I can take a joke. I found your response negative, UN-imaginative. If I were a provider I would be scared how you talk/write.Not funny at all, and scary. I am a NY guy, I can take a joke!!! You put IDIOT? Entosis? and said PARASITE!..... Don't you understand they should not be grouped to make a point of PARASITE????? It's ok, maybe you lack intelligence. But I encourage you to use the little you have dealing with providers and on the board. You sound stupid. RUN FOREST RUN
OK. After receiving some great advice from one of the Mods and having to force the "Nilla Nice Protocol" on myself by letting some complete bullshit just slide because I'm an adult..... I'm again imploring all to quit fucking picking on each other.... If you want to do that, make a date to grab a beer and work it out like adults. All of this anonymity on here leads to false bravado, ego and rudeness because the perception is there are no real consequences cause you are untouchable..... Complete Chickenshit. Got a point to get across, square up and man up - politely.

-Nilla
Well this thread sure took a weird turn...

Alpha, you are smokin hot. A woman with abs is my biggest turn on right now. Good for you and keep up the commitment to yourself.
Well this thread sure took a weird turn...

Alpha, you are smokin hot. A woman with abs is my biggest turn on right now. Good for you and keep up the commitment to yourself. Originally Posted by Homegrown512
I second that?

IB