Is WTF The Cuntiest Bitch In This Forum?

• WTF
  • 07-29-2015, 03:33 PM
He's full of shit, but it was his only play. A real man would just say he fucked up, but of course we know what we're dealing with here; a pussified cunt nugget. Originally Posted by WombRaider

COGay expects folks to believe he got a warning on purpose...so i would then make fun of him getting said warning and then he and lustyladyboy could then cry to our moderator that i should be reprimanded. I wonder if his plan included me not getting reprimanded?

Was that a brilliant plan or what?

Was that a brilliant plan or what? Originally Posted by WTF
Only an Idiot Klan, errr Clan member from Idiotville could have developed and implemented that "brilliant plan".
COGay expects folks to believe he got a warning on purpose...so i would then make fun of him getting said warning and then he and lustyladyboy could then cry to our moderator that i should be reprimanded. I wonder if his plan included me not getting reprimanded?

Was that a brilliant plan or what?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Who said I got a warning?
Who said I am a welsher? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I did!

Why? Because you are a Welshing Idiot!
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2015, 07:05 AM
Who said I got a warning? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I dat. ....and if you change the username in the quote again, you might just get ya some points.

Who told you?
Who told you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're the cuntiest in this thread for sure. Your little 'plan' blew up in your face, just like those dudes at talleywackers blow their load in rey logos eyes
My plan? I had no plan until WPF started prancing about me getting a warning. It was funny, so I decided to see if he would get even more ridiculous. He did. It was funny. But he still hasn't said who told him I got a warning. If I did. No one cares, except WPF, the banned.
You're the cuntiest in this thread for sure. Your little 'plan' blew up in your face, just like those dudes at talleywackers blow their load in rey logos eyes Originally Posted by WombRaider
AGAIN with the projection and transference woomby ? Sure looks like the strain of trying to expand you 'holes franchise, maintain 3 shift coverage at the 'holes and Talleywackers and juggling the new "man" ,Big Sir, in your life has you wobbling towards a melt down !!! Has shammy sicced his "attorney" ( WE's mean SOB on you yet ? That'll REALLY get you into a high speed wobble !!
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2015, 04:08 PM
If you guess correctly I will tell you...

So who do you think told me?

My plan? I had no plan ....... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That has been painfully obvious...

My plan? I had no plan until WPF started prancing about me getting a warning. It was funny, so I decided to see if he would get even more ridiculous. He did. It was funny. But he still hasn't said who told him I got a warning. If I did. No one cares, except WPF, the banned. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You obviously care. You keep going on about it. And now you admit you had no plan. Hmmmmm
AGAIN with the projection and transference woomby ? Sure looks like the strain of trying to expand you 'holes franchise, maintain 3 shift coverage at the 'holes and Talleywackers and juggling the new "man" ,Big Sir, in your life has you wobbling towards a melt down !!! Has shammy sicced his "attorney" ( WE's mean SOB on you yet ? That'll REALLY get you into a high speed wobble !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The only one wobbling is you, you fat piece of shit. Go suck on your mommas titty.
The only one wobbling is you, you fat piece of shit. Go suck on your mommas titty. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sucking on your Momma / sister's tits is something that YOU still do woomby. Especially after having your well rode ass handed to you, which happens on here everyday that you post your lying liberal BS. Sucking seems to be about the only thing in your miserable life that you do well woomby ! No wonder you made it your profession and went into the gloryhole business !
Sucking on your Momma / sister's tits is something that YOU still do woomby. Especially after having your well rode ass handed to you, which happens on here everyday that you post your lying liberal BS. Sucking seems to be about the only thing in your miserable life that you do well woomby ! No wonder you made it your profession and went into the gloryhole business ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you think I work in a glory hole, you're a fucking retard. You're too dumb to talk about anything else though, so I guess you stick with what you know. Not to mention you come off like a psychopath.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2015, 09:38 AM
Are you scared to venture a guess?