Is Good Ole'Fashioned Intercourse Becoming Obsolete?

Maybe I'm just fooling myself, but I still think "making love" is possible in the world of P4P.

I seriously dislike the feeling of being serviced and being involved in a bang fest. My own personality and needs don't allow me to enjoy these two types of activities ... to any degree of satisfaction. Originally Posted by pjpenner
Fooling yourself? Some would say so. I would tend to disagree with them. I, like you, get no satisfaction out of "bang fests." In my experience, many people are not looking for what you and I enjoy, which makes it extra special when we find someone who truly meets our needs.
For me, there are so many different factors involved that a single preference doesn't fit all (or even a majority) of occasions. Some of those factors include:

• The skill level of the provider
  • My ability to "please" the provider (my skills)
  • My relationship with the provider as developed over time
  • The type of session. Some sessions are intimate. Some are playful. Some are simply directed by lust and passion.

Since my favorite type of session is very intimate; I prefer for the oral pleasures (BJ and DATY) to be foreplay with the climactic end for the two of us to be in a position of intercourse that allows for intimate kissing and eye-to-eye contact.

Maybe I'm just fooling myself, but I still think "making love" is possible in the world of P4P.

I seriously dislike the feeling of being serviced and being involved in a bang fest. My own personality and needs don't allow me to enjoy these two types of activities ... to any degree of satisfaction.
Originally Posted by pjpenner
Mega dittos.

Until I figured this out I had some really non-enjoyable sessions. LOL